Feb 29, 2020
Local Time:
4:44 AM

Following 1

Followers 1

Birthday:
Jan 1, 1963 (Age: 61)

MissMaddysPet

Needs more sleep since my wife keeps me up all night with her playfulness. May 10, 2011

MissMaddysPet was last seen:
Feb 29, 2020
    1. Missy Tanya
      Missy Tanya
      Just a friendly reminder, Don't forget its Miss Maddys B-Day, or else!!!
      1. missmaddy
        missmaddy
        He is definitely in the dog house!!
        Sep 7, 2011
    2. MissMaddysPet
      MissMaddysPet
      Needs more sleep since my wife keeps me up all night with her playfulness.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. missmaddy
        missmaddy
        Hmmm...you never imagine I'd be a 24/7 Mistress. I'll slow down....since I know better work productivity means I can buy more toys!
        May 11, 2011
      3. missmaddy
        missmaddy
        It's really amazing how the sexual urges can overtake common sense!
        May 11, 2011
      4. MissMaddysPet
        MissMaddysPet
        Am I lucky or unlucky since I won't be punished for saying that?
        May 12, 2011
    3. MissMaddysPet
      MissMaddysPet
      I never knew my wife was such a squirter, and I don't think she knew it either.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 1, 1963 (Age: 61)
    Chastity devices:
    CB2000 & CB6000
    [font=&quot;Arial Black&quot;][size=&quot;4&quot;][color=&quot;#000000&quot;]Miss Maddy and I have been married for 16 years.<br />
    <br />
    I do not engage in sexual activity outside my marriage.<br />
    <br />
    [/color][/size][/font]WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites - You do not have my permission to use any of my pictures, information or writing from my profile, or anything I post in any of the forums or groups on this website in any form or forum both current or future without prior written consent. You do not have my permission to copy, save, print, or re-post my pictures or information without prior written consent. If you have already done so, or intend to do so, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy, and the violation will be subject to legal ramifications.

Signature

Miss Maddys Pet
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice