1. missloraine
      missloraine
      your highness queen loraine!!
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 20, 1984 (Age: 39)
    Chastity devices:
    cb3000-cb6000s-cb6000
    I'm your Mistress that commands respect by taking it. I'm a cruelbitch, a harsh taskmaster and a laughing sadist. It's a high for Me when I spend every last cent that you've ever made.
    I'm friendly but I own your mind and soul. Only looking for one quality slave to serve. must be naturally very submissive and into heavy verbal humiliation, spanking, being watched and much much more.
    must be willing to bow to this Goddess and humiliated and used as My property. I don't need a very intelligent slave I need a devoted slave that will do anything in every possible way;
    we all know there is mass of low life whites out there and you only get one chance to make first impression. make it count or forever regret the opportunity to be at my boots, leashed and proud to carry
    my tattoos of ownership. I will use your body for my entertainment. I will disrobe you, tie you up, and relish in your body squirming under my control. I will make you crawl, kiss my feet, prove your servitude. You will be grateful for every bit of attention, pain, touch, and reply, "Thank you, Mistress." I will push you to your limits. Some of my specialties are: obedience training, tease and denial, double Domme sessions, humiliation, foot worship, sensory deprivation, chastity play, CBT, bondage, cuckolding, x-dressing, forced sissification, breath play, and many more... If you think your fetish or fantasy is too extreme or unusual,

"" I love first-timers, novices, servants, pets, fetishists and the like! :)""
    Don't be afraid to message me!!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice