Birthday:
Feb 7, 1972 (Age: 52)
United States, Michigan, Detroit area
Artist, Activist in civil rights, Mistress

Miss Twisted

In Charge, Female, 52, from United States, Michigan, Detroit area

Miss Twisted was last seen:
Oct 27, 2017
    1. There are no messages on Miss Twisted's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 7, 1972 (Age: 52)
    United States, Michigan, Detroit area
    Artist, Activist in civil rights, Mistress
    Your chastity role:
    • Pro Domme
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity devices:
    Used rl CB 3000 and Curve systems.
    Chastity resume:
    7 years ago started with keyholding
    Currently I have relocated recently from the Chicago area. I had a very nice life there but bad things happen to good people. *or people who are good at being cruelly devine*
    I seek to re establish a House in Michigan. I am a Mistress who wishes to be served by more than one. In a heirarchical situation My role is not only as head of household but also of choosing those who I wish to live with me as personal slaves and work on having a small and loysl clientele that all help support My need to write and live without being annoyed by mundane things. My role is to be very good at what I do...pushing boundaries without breaking them, making my submissive/slave family work in harmony, and having the room to speak and interact with those who wish to have a Mistress with an academic and creative bent. Sometimes I need silence and coffee. I almost always welcome the quiet presence of my slave in my public and writing areas. I belive in clear and consitant discipline and reward and imbuing those under me with a sensation of calm, safety, and a few periods of sheer terror and or excstacy.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice