Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
9:17 AM
Northern California
Sissy sub who lives and loves to serve

Precarious PET

Long term member, Female, from Northern California

For all you souls out there with real keyholders ... who value you and play our ‘game’ I hope you realize how lucky you are! Nov 2, 2019

Precarious PET was last seen:
Jun 3, 2021
    1. Precarious PET
      Precarious PET
      I will just have to try 'harder' LOL LOL this week! I Hope all my CM FRiends have a WONDERFUL week! PET
      lacy02 likes this.
    2. Precarious PET
      Precarious PET
      Well the weekend came and went with no release!
    3. Precarious PET
      Precarious PET
      Eight weeks today!
      1. the odd tease
        the odd tease
        ...and I bet you drip with excitement...
        Mar 16, 2015
    4. Precarious PET
      Precarious PET
      Seven weeks today! without ANY release a new record for us! I have grown so accustom to this… could not live any other way…
      Luscious-Liza likes this.
    5. Precarious PET
      Precarious PET
      I was a horrible sissy this morning and said Miss Catherine was a bad listener… when will I ever learn… now I am taking my medicine!!
      lacy02 and Luscious-Liza like this.
      1. jemima
        jemima
        oooh. why did you say that to Her.
        Feb 25, 2015
      2. Precarious PET
        Precarious PET
        Because I'm an idiot! I was trying to talk to Miss Catherine about Notty things and she change the subject
        Feb 25, 2015
    6. Precarious PET
      Precarious PET
      Four weeks yesterday without being let out…. a new record for me… only release was a ruined climax a week ago :(
      Luscious-Liza likes this.
    7. Precarious PET
      Precarious PET
      What a WONDERFUL Valentines Day! I just got to give Miss Catherine her third climax! She says she feels like a puddle of love! I am complete
    8. Precarious PET
      Precarious PET
      My freedom was short lived! Back in my Queen's Keep where I belong. My Queen went to the store, she knows better than to leave me unlocked!
    9. Precarious PET
      Precarious PET
      So, this morning as I type this I am enjoying the slow drip of a coffee enema touching my clitty! Wondering how I will get to serve my Queen
    10. Precarious PET
      Precarious PET
      My Queen released my last night and I was allowed to sleep next to her uncaged for the first time in weeks… she told me to "get it ready"?!?
    11. Precarious PET
      Precarious PET
      Just gave My Queen her 'Sugar' YUM! but no release yet??? Would not be the first time I was teased with a release that never came… :(
    12. Precarious PET
      Precarious PET
      Miss Catherine said she is going to unlock me this weekend so I may serve her!!! I CANNOT WAIT! she said no climax for me… as it should be!
    13. Precarious PET
      Precarious PET
      Absence does make the hart fonder! She has never tasted so sweet upon my lips! I can still taste her deliciousness as I type… Ummmm heaven!
    14. Precarious PET
      Precarious PET
      Just got to give my Queen her morning 'Sugar'… my FAVORITE thing in the whole world! she has had a bad cold so first time in a week!
    15. Precarious PET
      Precarious PET
      Happy New Year To all my friends in Chastity! and to the Incredible woman who hold our keys! Wish you all the BEST 2015 holds!
    16. Precarious PET
      Precarious PET
      I was rewarded with the BEST most intense climax ever last night…. see my photos for details!
      the odd tease likes this.
    17. Precarious PET
      Precarious PET
      Christmas my wonderful Queen let me out of my cage and has allowed me to touch myself for the first time in a month+ !! oh how I missed it!
      paulie slave likes this.
      1. paulie slave
        paulie slave
        Lucky you!
        Dec 26, 2014
    18. Precarious PET
      Precarious PET
      OMG! We're BACK! for the life of me I could not sign on the 'other site'… I was NOT ignoring anyone! Missed you all SOOO MUCH!
    19. Precarious PET
      Precarious PET
      Ho Ho Ho! Way to Go Chastity Mansion! Love the Christmas Cheer!
    20. jemima
      jemima
      Mwah xxx
    21. silkteddy
      silkteddy
      Oh Pet .... you are soo fortunate....sooo lucky.......
    22. Precarious PET
      Precarious PET
      Approaching two months now in my Mature Metal Queens Keep! For the money there is NO BETTER chastity device on the market!! Thank you MM!
      kkeeiitthh likes this.
    23. Precarious PET
      Precarious PET
      I"MMMM BACK! Just love all the combined years of experience shared here. Looking forward to getting to know many of you better! THANK YOU!
      kkeeiitthh likes this.
    24. Wendygirl
      Wendygirl
      Hi thanks for joining my little band xx Wendy
    25. Wendygirl
      Wendygirl
      Welcome to CM very nice profile and nicely unusual photos. We hope you will both find time to contribute to the descusion . Xx Wendy
  • About

Northern California
    Sissy sub who lives and loves to serve
    Chastity devices:
    Mature Metal Queen's Keep; Mature Metal Pet Trap, CB 2000; Bird Lock (NEW NEver used for sale) and several Chinese steel eBay
    Chastity resume:
    been out for months! :( what I'd give for a Mistress who cared enough to lock me up!
    I am here to meet other lucky subs who have accepted the joys of Chastity and total surrender to a superior woman.

DISCLAIMER
    It seems that even in 2015 at a wonderful site like this me listing 'female' as my gender has confused some individuals. Well for the 'Gender Police' let me explain myself. SURPRISE… I am not a genetic female!! I was unfortunately born into a male body… but ever since my first child memories I knew my body did not fit my soul! Oh how I hated in in grade school when it was time for the classic 'boys in this line'.. 'girls in that line' … separate gym time… and "no you can't have those… they are girl shoes!"

Now finally at a point in my life and in a world where gender is not legally defined by what hangs or does not hang between ones legs and at a wonderful site like this…. and I have to explain myself. If anyone still has issues with this please Google 'gender dysphoria' and educate yourself. If you are open mined and truly want to understand more I am here to help.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice