no one yet
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    cb6000s, holly trainer in different colors, steel cage, the vise
    Chastity resume:
    bought my first cage in high school and being in a cage is a great feeling mainly cause im a total sissy and it puts me in my place
    slowly add more to this
    i dress and act like a normal person as far as anyone know. I'm finishing a degree in mechanical engineering and have started my own business. I'm independent and have long term life goals one of which is finding a sexy women who likes sissies and cross dressing.

I’m single.
    Enjoy building mechanical things including cars, trucks, remote control cars, bondage *******niture and much more.

I love being a Sissy maid who is very slutty.I really love being a slut and having other people fuck me. i love sissy clothes i think there the most important part. Ive been a sissy for probably the last 5 years. i also really really enjoy anal everything about it is amazing and feels so good. message me for questions, comments, anything else you wonder,

I always have trouble messaging new people so if you want to get to know me please send me a message. I also think if your a dominant woman you wouldn’t even hesitate to message me first. Im looking for A relationship, preferably with a female who is open minded, likes to explore new things in and outside the bedroom, and dominant who really likes having a sissy Some times or people to play with, and talk to. would also love to find other sissies to dress up Love to cuddle and just be together in bed all warm and cozy under the covers. Especially if we are both wearing lingerie.
    have dungeon equipment for bondage I love to be dressed in my best and most frilly sissy dress with all my accessories including makeup and having you my awesome mistress tell me what to do and how to please you. I love doing what I’m told cause I know it makes you happy and that’s my goal. I love being tied up. I like being submissive, chastity, I really enjoy sissygasms from being pegged especially when locked in my chastity cage feminization, bondage, gagged, blindfolded,!strap on, sissy training. Lead around on a sissy leash attached to a sissy collar basically I’m a sissy slut who is yours to do with as you please.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice