Followers 1

Birthday:
Aug 18, 1967 (Age: 56)
Home Page:

MiddxJohn

New member, 56

MiddxJohn was last seen:
Aug 3, 2012
    1. There are no messages on MiddxJohn's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 18, 1967 (Age: 56)
    Home Page:
    http://www.recon.com/MiddxJohn
    Chastity devices:
    cb2k, cb3k, cb4k, cb6k and cb6ks.
    Update. As of 30.04.11, now locked in my cb6000 with a plastic numbered tag via cam with a chastity top on recon. Full details of my profile there!<br /><br />MiddxJohn on all the usual websites, try recon or gaydar for my full profiles including many pictures at the former. There is a good chance you will know me from these sites but do say hello.<br /><br />Based in N London with an interest in chastity, both in being locked or as being a keyholder. Have had varied experiences in kink over the years and always open to suggestions and trying new things.<br /><br />Have a reasonable amount of experience with the cb range of plastic devices and the cb6000 works well for me in terms of size and comfortable to wear for long periods. Open minded about trying other devices.<br /><br />I have not yet held keys for anyone else but have the right ideas and will guarantee a good time for both of us if you are willing to submit.<br /><br />I am based in N London and can travel, but only within a reasonable distance where regular contact is needed. Long distance is possible if I am going to hold keys but proximity is everything if I am being locked.<br /><br />Please note I have not been able to register here at my usual email address for some reason, so I have used a secondary email address which I have less access to, so sorry for any delay.<br /><br />Contact me if you like, quite happy to chat, but usually prefer 1-2-1 chat in the chatrooms at gaydar or recon. I don't use MSN, Yahoo or similar chat systems.<br /><br />Now lets hear the snap of that lock shutting, either on you or me [​IMG]
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice