MeatLocker's Recent Activity

1. MeatLocker replied to the thread Superhero name(but in chastity).

My alter ego is ‘SirLockedAlot’. More of a round table vibe, but I guess it qualifies. Lance was an epic figure, and I enjoy the irony.

Sep 17, 2020 at 5:19 PM
  2. MeatLocker liked Mistress Janie's post in the thread For those that work in the medical field....

I am a registered nurse with over 25 years of experience. Early in my career I worked shifts in the emergency room, and later as a...

Sep 16, 2020 at 5:01 PM
  3. MeatLocker liked tomf_22033's post in the thread For those that work in the medical field....

So did you get a chuckle and get on with your work? I know most medical folks are professional. But I also know most will get a good...

Sep 16, 2020 at 5:00 PM
  4. MeatLocker liked SergioUK's post in the thread Locking underwear.

The original Fetters version had options like a hard inner (no rubbing), spiked or rubber lining (or both) and drain hole so toilet use...

Sep 14, 2020 at 6:14 PM
  5. MeatLocker replied to the thread Yellow Cage.

Holy trainer has a lot of custom color options now. Pedros KHD also.

Sep 13, 2020 at 1:06 AM
  6. MeatLocker liked AaronFrost's post in the thread Chaster - New chastity application.

Introduction Me and my boyfriend are working on a new chastity application, with the possibility to create time-based locks and manage...

Sep 12, 2020 at 12:00 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice