Birthday:
Aug 20, 1984 (Age: 39)
Hyderabad, India
HR Professional

Master Khan

New member, Male, 39, from Hyderabad, India

Master Khan was last seen:
Jun 12, 2020
    1. There are no messages on Master Khan's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 20, 1984 (Age: 39)
    Hyderabad, India
    HR Professional
    Your chastity role:
    • Dominant
    I prefer to meet real people in real life. I am trying my luck Online and I believe in Karma.
    Available on email and Hangouts: mister.khan0069@gmail.com and Kik DOM.Master4r_Slaves

Hi,
    My nick name is Khan, I'm 35 alpha male from Hyderabad, India. I'm matured bearded Muslim gentleman, and extra about being discreet, passionate and highly Sexual. I'm Open Minded, Straight Forward and Trustworthy. I'm looking for a long term or lifetime relationship with the Right Woman/Couple as per mutual consent.

Please note that Just sex is not the motto of my relationship, and age is just the number. I want to connect with heart and soul, enjoying life and making my partner happy and secured is my passion.

Kindly note that I'm looking for ONLY ONE genuine and real partner, as I'm a multi-faceted man.

1. I'm DOM/MASTER/SIR for BDSM (Woman/Couple) or
    2. I'm CUB/SUGAR BABY for Cougar Woman or
    3. I'm BULL/MASTER for HOTWIFE, KINKY/CUCKOLDING COUPLE & THREESOME LOVERS or
    4. I'm HEDONIST - Believing that the pursuit of pleasure is the most important thing in life (a pleasure-seeker);
    More informative as:

1. DOM / MASTER / SIR
      I'm dominant (DOM/Master) in BDSM and looking for real BDSM sessions with the right Sub/Slave (Woman/Couple).
      I'm naturally responsible, commanding, protective, caring and possessive; not to shelf it but to use and abuse responsibly and also to fiercely protect it. A firm believer of the fact that domination and submission goes hand in hand. A dominant is of no power without the submissive true and complete willful submission and a submissive is deserted without a dominant's control and possession. You have to be like my bitch, kitten and my slut;
    Since I'm experienced DOM, I can train my sub/slave (Woman/Couple) to go through severe course of mental and physical torture, abuse, humiliation, punishments and many more. Some of the common humiliation techniques will be as:
    *Boot worship
    *Caged in private and alone
    *Crawl on all fours
    *Eat from a pet dish /floor/without utensils
    *Forced masturbation in public places using remote controlled vibrator
    *Golden shower/Made to urinate in front of others
    *Inspection of body cavities in private /public
    *Harem-serving with others
    *Leave bathroom door opened while bathing/pissing
    *Maid services
    *Wear panties that you've urinated on
    *Orgasm control and/or denial
    *Verbal abuse
    *De-humanised and used as furniture
    *Armpit Licking
    *Public humiliation
    *Sex in the beach
    *Nudity along travelling
    Note: If you want to be my Slave or Sub, you have to accept me as your DOM or Master and obey me.

1. CUB / SUGAR BABY
    I'm the Cub/Sugar Baby for the Cougar (Woman). I'm attracting to cougar, matured women and mommy. The Right Mommy, who can accepts me, can either travel for me to India or can take me to any part of the world as I prefer living together as Long-Term Relationship is best than Online/Virtual Relationships.

1. BULL / SIR
    I'm the BULL or Sir for the HotWife or Right Kinky Couples or Cuckolding Couple or 3sum (MFM) Lovers.
    For Hot Wife and Couples, I will help you in Cuckolding and Hot-wife fantasies: I can say that my energy lure's you to return repeatedly, you NEED me! Nothing else satisfies you, no one else can make you feel how I do. NOW! take it a step further as I love foreplay, a lot of skin contact, oral and getting deep throat blow jobs for long, love licking and sucking, playing hard, biting with love, pump her in different poses delicately, fingering, riding (woman on top), Spooning, pretzel, sidewinder, love 69 pose, doggie style, traditional and enjoying fully to feel the heaven and rejuvenated and drilling the pussy till it gets squirt and love to see Cumming and licking and drilling the pussy and ass; Love lot on nipple play. Skin contact, Submissive forced activities. I love sex more than food but not here for only SEX, but more than it, can say Friendship, Relationship & Trustworthy companionship. I believe in adventurous relationship and kinky fun with Couples who are Kinky, adventurous, Cuckolding and friendly.

1. Hedonist
    Since I'm the Hedonist - "a person who believes that the pursuit of pleasure is the most important thing in life; a pleasure-seeker", I'm horny all the time and great Womanizer and I like to make love and sex with many women (European, Arabic, Asian and South Africa) of different ages (18 to 90): Looking for Submissive Woman, Hotwife, Independent Woman, Cheating Housewife, Married But Looking, Divorced, Separated, Widow, Sexy BBW, Independent Woman, Corporate/Working Woman and sexy lonely/desperate woman. Interested woman can pick me for serious and long term relationship.

My height is 5`6 - Wight is 68 kgs - Wheatish color - Good skin texture- Smells good - 7 inch tool on full erection
    I do accepts only Woman/Couple for friendship, real meetings, living relationship and long-term relationship, adventurous kinky fun, adult fun and BDSM sessions. I can travel any part (national and international) of the Earth for the right people.

Regards,
    Mr Khan
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice