cain
        Were are you located ?
        Dec 16, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 7, 1985 (Age: 38)
    Chastity devices:
    cb6000
    hello i am a mistress seeking for sissy slave.I love to lock you in chastity sissy. Looking for sissies interested in furthering their feminization. I will provide my Skype through email if you prove interesting enough. To be clear I'm looking turn you into a passable sissy trap. This won't be just fun and games as I will also give you orders on how to exercise and what to eat to look more feminine. You also better learn how to properly apply makeup and to train your voice to sound more feminine. Your clit will be locked up and will only ever be let free to torment it. The only way you'll be allowed to cum is through anal so you best get used to that too. If you're 100% serious about becoming a true sissy then contact me. Feel free to message me on kik. goddess_pamela you can email me Iwilllockedyou@gmail.com I would love to know each other:)

Finally, to apply for my slave position, you will be required to write a short info including -
    Name
    Job & Free time
    Experience
    Likes, Dislikes and Limits
    Why you think you could be my slave
    House & Household toys

Interact

Content:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice