Last Activity:
Aug 27, 2018
Local Time:
4:10 AM
Birthday:
Sep 10, 1965 (Age: 58)

Manhointraining

Male, 58

I'm amazed with where i find myself today. But kinda frustrated that i can't talk about why things are so great with anyone. Jun 25, 2014

Manhointraining was last seen:
Aug 27, 2018
    1. Manhointraining
      Manhointraining
      I'm amazed with where i find myself today. But kinda frustrated that i can't talk about why things are so great with anyone.
    2. Manhointraining
      Manhointraining
      My Lady X gave me 30 with the cane today just to remind me whose bitch i am... I'll wear her marks with pride! Thank you my Lady!
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 10, 1965 (Age: 58)
    Chastity devices:
    Birdlocked, CB 6000 and a leather stallion guard.
    Chastity resume:
    2/4/2013
    I'm a submissive cuckold under lock and key. I live with my lady and am forbidden to cum without her approval. On Friday and Saturday night's I sleep bound in the closet as my Lady is entitled to have the entire bed.

my Lady has expressed an interest in finding one or more Dom men to "work me over" while she sits back and enjoys the show. My lady is trying to teach me lessons in empathy by having me experience first hand the humiliating things that many men routinely demand from their women.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice