Followers 2

UK Midlands

maid_henrietta

Member, Male, from UK Midlands

maid_henrietta was last seen:
Jan 15, 2022
    1. Mash2214
      Mash2214
      Your profile sounds very interesting like someone we would like to spend time with. But were a Long Long ways apart.
  • About

UK Midlands
    My key is held by:
    My Wife
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000s Birdlocked neo ( current device)
    Chastity resume:
    20/7/15
    So for a bit of background: I'm married, and regularly Dommed by my wife, when I'm spanked and caned before serving my wife orally. I often dress, wearing short skirt, blouse, bra, silky knickers and stockings for her, although I must stress I'm not convincing. I have a very small cock when flaccid, and am always closely shaved in my facial and pubic area, but not elsewhere.

My Wife gets very aroused by giving me CP and making me wear a chastity device (cock cage -birdlocked neo) for prolonged periods, also I dress regularly as my wife's personal maid (first thing in morning) or personal secretary (evenings) during which I have to do real housework or office work for her.

We are also using chastity & denial as a means of improving my performance on those occasions when penetration is allowed, also CP sessions are being extended to include more severe punishment aimed at improving my general behaviour. happy to explain this in more detail.

I would love to hear from mature couples in a similar situation and compare experiences. Please note, my Wife is not keen to meet others, although given the right circumstances She might. Scenarios such as an elegant Mistresses and maids cocktail evening appeal. She has absolutely no interest in being cuckolded.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice