Local Time:
6:06 AM
Birthday:
Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
New Port Richey, FL
Retired

Maid Denise

Maid for my Goddess, Male, 67, from New Port Richey, FL

Wife bought me some thermal leggings. Said I look great in them. She actually let me go out dressed. only missing top and shoes. Tops coming Nov 29, 2023

Maid Denise was last seen:
Jan 13, 2024
    1. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Hey all. Nothing new to report . Wife is having some women problems . Haven't touched her in 7 weeks. Not fun!!
      Mash2214 likes this.
      1. Mash2214
        Mash2214
        It’s times like this when the need us most. Just keep loving her. All the Best to her
        Apr 11, 2019
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Thanks MASH for the concern . Trust me she is deeply loved every day .
        Apr 11, 2019
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        It isn't like she hasn't given me a couple of releases and orgasms during this time , but dammit it not the same as being with her. No ware near!
        Apr 11, 2019
    2. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Board , cooking dinner , nothing exciting going on . Just another day locked up .
    3. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Yes got a orgasm before bedtime . Of course she will expect me to very good today . Going to make a big breakfast for her
    4. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      The cage is starting to stay full. Very uncomfortable . Need a orgasm bad. Maybe tonight
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
      1. Ma’ams Slut
        Ma’ams Slut
        No no way too soon at least another week or2 or 3
        Apr 7, 2019
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Yes yes way. Got one before bed. I am such a good boy. Lol. Cage was off for the night and woke with the hard on of hard ons. Didn't let her see it for fear that it would be weeks before again.
        Apr 7, 2019
    5. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Something work. She is in a great mood this morning. Maybe I will tell her that my time is up for a release . MAYBE
      1. Ma’ams Slut
        Ma’ams Slut
        Did You spike the cake batter you devil!!!
        Apr 5, 2019
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Good idea spiking the cake. Don't want to get caught though. I let her know my time was up 2 days ago and told her I didn't mention it because she was feeling bad . Her response was . Good thing you didn't because I would have taken the cage off of you without removing the lock first. That is the type of thing that can give you nightmares .
        Apr 5, 2019
        Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    6. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She is now having desserts . She's smiling now . Mission accomplished .
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
      1. Ma’ams Slut
        Ma’ams Slut
        You still should be punished for all the sugar in the chocolate cake and frosting!
        Apr 5, 2019
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Don't worry . I am sure she will have ME work off the cake and ice cream . Lol
        Apr 5, 2019
        Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    7. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      To continue . And homemade chocolate cake and frosting . Hope it makes her feel better .
      Ma’ams Slut and Mash2214 like this.
      1. Mash2214
        Mash2214
        Your such a Charmer.
        Apr 4, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Hey she is now having desserts and she is in a better mood . So I guess it worked . At least she is smiling now . Mission accomplished .
        Apr 5, 2019
        Mash2214 likes this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Damm I left the ice cream out and she found it. Nothing else was said about it.?
        Apr 5, 2019
    8. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Making 1 of her favorite dinners . Meatloaf , real mashed potatoes , corn and lots of brown gray
      Mash2214 likes this.
    9. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Wow!!! The mood she is in (bad). Just going to keep my mouth shut today and be a good boy or I will never be free again .
      Robinoh, Mash2214 and Ma’ams Slut like this.
      1. Mash2214
        Mash2214
        Sounds like your learning. Good Luck. Be extra nice to her if you can.
        Apr 4, 2019
        Ma’ams Slut and Maid Denise like this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Oh yeah. I have learned ,and extra nice and loving today .
        Apr 4, 2019
        Mash2214 likes this.
      3. boisub
        boisub
        As Archie Bunker would say, “stifle yourself, Edith!”
        Apr 4, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
    10. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Goddess P is not feeling well . Didn't even tell her my minimum time was up for a release and cleaning today .
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
      1. Ma’ams Slut
        Ma’ams Slut
        Well that was kind of you lol
        Apr 4, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
    11. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Goddess P just threatened to make me wear a pad for a week so I know what it feels like. Why did that turn me on? Confused
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    12. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Morning all . Hope everyone is doing well
    13. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day locked up and servicing my Goddess . She wore me out over the last 3 days doing shopping and laundry , chores
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    14. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Got a release and a orgasm last night . Shave the boys this morning then back in the cage
      Rectrix and Mash2214 like this.
      1. Mash2214
        Mash2214
        Good for you. Be careful
        Mar 21, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Lucky you.
        Mar 21, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
    15. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Put my foot in my mouth . Don’t think I will be getting out any time soon . Hope my ass doest get turned purple for it.
    16. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day locked up and servicing my Goddess . Would love to please her with some ass worshipping. one can dream. Lol
    17. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Servicing my Goddess today. Shower, haircut , petti , polishing her toe nails and what ever she wants today. Love this life
    18. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Great night . 2 hours of sex. Ass worshipping, Pussy eating, toys, was caged . Then released and PIV, Then majic wand release me.
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    19. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Hey all. Got a release on Sunday . Still haven't touched the wife in 22 days now . Not liking it . Miss her body badly .
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    20. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Things have really slow down around here has far as any type of sex is concerned . For her or me.
    21. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Got a unsuspecting release last night with her majic wand. For got what a erection is. Wonder if it will still work. Lol
    22. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Nothing new these past few days. Maybe tonight but you just never know .
    23. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Yesterday I received not 1 ,but two orgasms with her majic wand . Must be doing something right .
      Mash2214 likes this.
      1. Mash2214
        Mash2214
        So what’s your secret. Two in the same day.
        Feb 28, 2019
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Being a good sub and husband . Lol . Hey MASH , man it just happened . After the first she keep the wand BTW my boys and the head on top and it wasn't 30 seconds later the second one came. All of this happened in about 7 to 10 minutes . She had a great laugh and was bragging how she made me have 2 orgasms. Maybe next time she will try for three? Lol
        Mar 1, 2019
        Mash2214 likes this.
    24. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Morning all . Just another day locked up taking care of my Goddess . 11 months today locked 24 / 7 .
    25. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Messed up this morning. I snapped at her over something stupid. I was hoping to get a release today. I made it up to her. Still hoping.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
    New Port Richey, FL
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    Wife/owner
    Keyholder of:
    Metal cage
    Locked since:
    March 28th 2018. This time for good.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Two metsl cages. 1 cheap and 1 expensive. The expensive 1 is my fav.
    Chastity resume:
    3/28/2018 was when i went into full lock down. I was asked to try the new cage on. Well that was 28 weeks ago☺
    Hello Key Holders and subs. We have been playing with chastity for about five years now,but I was put in look down of march 2018. It has been 28 weeks now and I love it. Just looking to share my thoughts and questions with other in the same life style
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice