Local Time:
4:50 AM
Birthday:
Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
New Port Richey, FL
Retired

Maid Denise

Maid for my Goddess, Male, 67, from New Port Richey, FL

Wife bought me some thermal leggings. Said I look great in them. She actually let me go out dressed. only missing top and shoes. Tops coming Nov 29, 2023

Maid Denise was last seen:
Jan 13, 2024
    1. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Wow! She teased me with the Majic Wand while giving me a hand job . Had a great Big O. Back in the cage with a smile
    2. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      The wife's monthly is over. I was just told that since I took care of her so well during that I am going to get a Orgasm soon.
      krystalasbaby likes this.
    3. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Over my fit. She has her monthly and I have been treating her very good (it's a bad one). Just have to wait to touch her again.
      1. Unlucky
        Unlucky
        Being frustrated by a lack of communication and not having a sexual relationship with your partner is not having a "fit". Neither of those are her doing what is best for the relationship.
        Jul 14, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
    4. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She hasn't let me touch her for 3 weeks now . No oral, toys, nothing. I didn't agree to never touching her body again. Confused
      Unlucky, krystalasbaby and Mash2214 like this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        It could be a test. As far as me being locked up . It was her wanting me locked up when this journey started. Starting to feel I am being taken advantage of and it is starting to piss me off.
        If it goes for 4 weeks I think we are going to have to have a serious talk . I am not going to be in a cage without the benefits of being locked .
        Jul 8, 2019
        Unlucky and Mash2214 like this.
      3. Unlucky
        Unlucky
        Beyond waiting to calm down, I'm not sure you should put it off. Stewing for a week won't be helpful or healthy. If she lets you touch her in the mean time, then you've possibly lost the opportunity to have an important conversation.
        Jul 9, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
      4. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Well I have calmed down ,but I won't be touching her for at least a week. Her monthly started yesterday . Yes I will be taking care of her this week. I am going to wait until its finished before we have our talk .
        Jul 9, 2019
    5. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Back in the cage after two days out. I won't ask her why I was out, but I am glad I am back in .
      1. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        July 4th fireworks in bedroom with you locked...mmmm you oral?
        Jul 2, 2019
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Oral is my favorite . I love to worship her ass . I love it when she really is the mood . Sometimes for as long as 1 1/2 hours with nothing else until she is ready for her toys and a orgasm or 3 or 4
        Jul 3, 2019
    6. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Been out for two days now . Have not been told to put it back on . I hope this isn't a bad sign of things to come . Worried !
      Mash2214 likes this.
    7. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Well it's been 15 months today of 24 / 7 lock down . Looking forward to the next 15 months
      Denied7151 likes this.
    8. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Nothing new to tell anyone except have a great day everyone
    9. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      The day was GREAT ! Pleased my Goddess today with her toys and I got PIV SEX with her riding me . S
    10. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Dennie lives to serve the house of (last name ). I love that line from Harry Potter . Makes her smile when I say this to her.
    11. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Happy Father's day to all that are and happy Sunday to those who are not.
      1. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        Thank you and same to you if you are a dad
        Jun 16, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
    12. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Back in the cage after 48 hours . Feel dressed now , although she keeps me in the nude most of the time . Love her so much.
      Mash2214 likes this.
    13. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Darn!!! Miss the cage. I don't feal right now . Feel nude in Times Square . I never thought that chastity would be additive .
      Mash2214 and krystalasbaby like this.
      1. Mash2214
        Mash2214
        You can always fix That Problem Ha Ha soon you’ll be properly clothed again.
        Jun 16, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
    14. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Unlocked for a few days . Healing. Have to wear my panties now. She gave two O's yesterday and feel like dog do do today .
      1. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        lucky you
        Jun 14, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
    15. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Question. How are you getting people's screen name to be highlighted in your post's . I can not figure it out . Help
    16. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Morning all. Been kind of vanilla here lately . I am feeling really kinky this morning . Want to be put through the paces today .
    17. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Getting even for the croppings. Gave wife first waxing down below . LMAOROF
    18. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Rainy day in Florida . Good day to give my Goddess a waxing down below. It drives me nuts when I do this. 4 days to go for a O.
      Mash2214 and krystalasbaby like this.
    19. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      We are going to nudest resort in a few days. Will have the cage Off. Cant touch myself and i better not get an erection.
    20. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day locked up and servicing my Goddess .
      Ma’ams Slut and Mash2214 like this.
    21. krystalasbaby
      krystalasbaby
      That's the problem being locked up if and when we are allowed to cum it does not take long now, nice relief no fun
      Maid Denise and Ma’ams Slut like this.
    22. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Pleased wife with her toys and orally and some worshipping . My reward ? Full erection with a hand job. Happy sub this morning
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Ma’ams Slut
        Ma’ams Slut
        I have to admit ever since being locked I really like hand jobs more and more then I ever did
        Jun 6, 2019
        BransBitch and Maid Denise like this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Yes she did allow me to cum. I exploded
        Jun 6, 2019
      4. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        That was my first hand job in 15 months Ma'as Slut and it felt great. It was over too quick. Was told that since it only takes a few minutes now and not a half hour . If I good I could expect more in the future .
        Jun 6, 2019
    23. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Oh shit. Saw her looking at locking butt plugs . I think I am going to be locked on both sides soon.
      Ma’ams Slut and Mash2214 like this.
      1. Mash2214
        Mash2214
        Once we introduce them to the possibility it’s no longer under our control. Enjoy your double Lockup, on the beach
        Jun 4, 2019
        Ma’ams Slut and krystalasbaby like this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Yeah well the cage I won't mind but the plug on the beach . I starting to think she want to show the world without doubt who is in control. Little nervous about the plug .
        Jun 4, 2019
      3. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        yes more than just lock up at both ends means she is even controlling you going to the washroom! Good luck
        Jun 4, 2019
        Mash2214 and Ma’ams Slut like this.
    24. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I now know that wife is reading my post . She just had me put in her big butt plug. You can take it out when I tell you .
      Mash2214 and Ma’ams Slut like this.
    25. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Wife wants to go to nudist beech . Cage will be on. She asked . What do think about that. I said; no problem.proud to be owned.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
    New Port Richey, FL
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    Wife/owner
    Keyholder of:
    Metal cage
    Locked since:
    March 28th 2018. This time for good.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Two metsl cages. 1 cheap and 1 expensive. The expensive 1 is my fav.
    Chastity resume:
    3/28/2018 was when i went into full lock down. I was asked to try the new cage on. Well that was 28 weeks ago☺
    Hello Key Holders and subs. We have been playing with chastity for about five years now,but I was put in look down of march 2018. It has been 28 weeks now and I love it. Just looking to share my thoughts and questions with other in the same life style
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice