Local Time:
6:19 AM
Birthday:
Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
New Port Richey, FL
Retired

Maid Denise

Maid for my Goddess, Male, 67, from New Port Richey, FL

Wife bought me some thermal leggings. Said I look great in them. She actually let me go out dressed. only missing top and shoes. Tops coming Nov 29, 2023

Maid Denise was last seen:
Jan 13, 2024
    1. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I think my wife is going to tease the shit out of me during Locktober . Been getting a preview this week. Loving it
      Mash2214 and Vanillabusting like this.
    2. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      How time Flys when you are having fun. 18 months today I have been locked 24 / 7 . Many years to come I hope .
      My-submission, Gigaman and Mash2214 like this.
    3. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Another day of doing my chores. Only have about 4 hours today . T-5 days and counting. Hope I get a O before Locktober .
      Mash2214 likes this.
    4. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Another day just taking care of Goddess P . She had me do the food shopping for the month. Plus other errands . Took all day
      Mash2214 likes this.
    5. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Ordered the new better barrel lock for my new cage today. Oh course the arrival date is Locktober 1st lol
      Mash2214 likes this.
    6. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She asked me about the anti-sheading ring that came with my new cage. If I still had it. Said yes mamm. Looks like a ring of hell -
      Mash2214 likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        To me. Damm if she didn't get that evil smile that I like to see from time to time. Guess it will be on soon . Thinking about filing the tips down without her knowing . Here again. Damm if you do and damm if you don't , but I am loving my wife's new attitude .
        Sep 24, 2019
        Mash2214 likes this.
    7. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      My new cage is working out great . Still trying to figure out the best way to get the ball trap off and on. New one has no hindge.
      Mash2214 likes this.
      1. Mash2214
        Mash2214
        Right one, left one , middle one. Reverse for removal Ha Ha
        Sep 25, 2019
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Gee thanks for the information . Lol I will keep that in mind next time .
        Sep 25, 2019
    8. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Only 8 days to Locktober . Yes I am ready for it mentally .
      Mash2214 and sissy_connie like this.
    9. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Wow! She showed me how much she is back in control this morning. I am loving it and will try very hard not to blow it again
      GoddessMWilspoon and Mash2214 like this.
    10. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Now that I dont have a release date anymore,I now feel like that a release date was like a security blanket. Something of a fall back
      Mash2214 likes this.
      1. Mash2214
        Mash2214
        Your moving to the Next Level Congratulations
        Sep 22, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
    11. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Morning all. The wife is starting to take longer lock ups seriously. Finally she is taking control . I don't have a set time anymore
      Mash2214 and Ma’ams Slut like this.
    12. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Every now and then I have to remind myself that I asked for this lifestyle. Then I smile and continue on.
      GoddessMWilspoon and Mash2214 like this.
    13. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      3 days past my new longer time. Think I am being tested for Locktober. Have kept my mouth shut . Still learning. It never ends .
      Mash2214 likes this.
      1. Mash2214
        Mash2214
        Just relax and BeHappy by the time October gets here you’ll be Ready. LFL
        Sep 20, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I am relaxed about it all. For the first time in chastity I have relished what her being in control is all about . Over the last few days I not getting upset or moody because I haven't gotten a release . It will happen when she wants it to .
        Sep 20, 2019
    14. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      3 days past my new longer lock up time. I think I am being tested for Locktober. I've learned not to say a thing. Still
      Mash2214 likes this.
    15. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Staring to think THAT Locktober is almost like a Right To Passage for us men in chastity.
      Mash2214 likes this.
    16. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Had my new cage on for 24 hours now. No problems. She brought up Locktober again so I guess I am going to be locked for Locktober.
      Mash2214 likes this.
      1. Mash2214
        Mash2214
        It’s only 31 days. A walk in the park.
        Sep 19, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        For you maybe Mash2214. A walk in the park for me is 7 to 10 days. Although with my new cage I am starting to think I can do it without complaining. I have already been told that if I say 1 word about it during Locktober that the cage would come off until Nov 1. Like I said before , Damm if you do and damm if you don't .
        Sep 19, 2019
    17. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      My new cage just showed up out of the blue. Made sure everything works and oiled the lock. New pictures in my gallery soon.
      Gigaman likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Took awhile to figure out how to get the base ring on. So far very happy. Compared to my 2nd smaller cage it almost feels like I don't have a cage on. Love the fact that the base ring has no hindge :)
        Sep 18, 2019
    18. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Still don't know about Locktober. Said if I say anything about it during Locktober. The cage would be off until November.
    19. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day locked up and servicing my Goddess . Still waiting for my new cage . Still going through customs .
    20. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Oh where oh where can my new cage be, or where can it be. I will tell you . Going through customs at J.F.K. airport . 4 days so far.
    21. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Having friends over for dinner and card's . Cooking and cleaning up like a good sub. Should be a fun night. T- 17 DAYS.
    22. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Looking forwarded to the personal challenge of Locktober. Hope my new cage gets here in time. Little smaller, no hindge.
      Rectrix likes this.
    23. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Yeah, the Chinese guys got there row boat to America . My new cage is the states somewhere. Hope it's here by Locktober. Only 18 days
    24. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Great Not getting my new drivers license today. Would have to take the cage off. Now next Tuesday which is my release date. Happy sub.
    25. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Have to renew my drivers license tomorrow . Have to take the cage off. I am not going to the clerks office /police station with it.
      Mash2214 likes this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I live n Florida and it is like a modern version of the wild west here. Almost everyone here is caring a gun.
        Sep 11, 2019
        Mash2214 likes this.
      3. Mash2214
        Mash2214
        I live in Canada no one carries a gun. I don’t even think the cops cane pull theirs without a lot of paperwork.
        Sep 11, 2019
      4. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I moved a few years ago and I swear it's a different part of USA to what I am use to. Love the weather most of time . NO SNOW.
        Sep 12, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
    New Port Richey, FL
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    Wife/owner
    Keyholder of:
    Metal cage
    Locked since:
    March 28th 2018. This time for good.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Two metsl cages. 1 cheap and 1 expensive. The expensive 1 is my fav.
    Chastity resume:
    3/28/2018 was when i went into full lock down. I was asked to try the new cage on. Well that was 28 weeks ago☺
    Hello Key Holders and subs. We have been playing with chastity for about five years now,but I was put in look down of march 2018. It has been 28 weeks now and I love it. Just looking to share my thoughts and questions with other in the same life style
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice