Local Time:
12:09 PM
Birthday:
Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
New Port Richey, FL
Retired

Maid Denise

Maid for my Goddess, Male, 67, from New Port Richey, FL

Wife bought me some thermal leggings. Said I look great in them. She actually let me go out dressed. only missing top and shoes. Tops coming Nov 29, 2023

Maid Denise was last seen:
Mar 30, 2024
    1. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Starting to feel the preasure from Locktober . Starting to wonder if I can make it through Locktober .
      Mash2214 likes this.
      1. Mash2214
        Mash2214
        Your 1/2 way home. Don’t think about being Locked. Find something else to keep your mind busy soon it’ll be November.
        Oct 16, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Only 16 days left. We had a talk this morning about it and she said we are taking it one day at a time now. For some reason she thought that I was to be locked and forgotten this month . Maybe if she has me pleasing her and teasing me from here till the end it will be better for me.
        Oct 16, 2019
    2. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Thank Goddess . She could not get the anti-slip ring on after inspection this morning . So just the cage . :) :)
      Mash2214 likes this.
    3. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Every day from today till the end of Locktober is a new record for time locked up for me . Gee only 17 days to go. Time is flying
      Gigaman and Mash2214 like this.
    4. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Cleaning and inspection today. She has the anti slip ring out on the table next to her . Think it's going on today .
      Mash2214 likes this.
    5. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      OK I have taken the next step in chastity . I told Goddess tonight that I don't grave an O but to just want please her now. Wow
      Mash2214, Rectrix and sissybitch like this.
      1. Mash2214
        Mash2214
        That simple statement can make a huge change in your life. Their is a very good chance she’ll remind you of it frequently.
        Oct 14, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Very true,but I know my wife is not going to lock me up and forget me. Orgasms are not as important to me now, but I know I will still get them. How long in between ? Only the great pumpkin knows.
        Oct 14, 2019
    6. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day locked up in Locktober and servicing my Goddess. Still have not pleased her or been teased yet. Disappointed
      Mash2214 likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        The more I think about this situation the more I think I am in some kind of training that also started Locktober 1st
        Oct 14, 2019
    7. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day locked and serving my Goddess . I had to do laundry today . Was hoping to give her a massage later today .
      Mash2214 likes this.
    8. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Put some new pictures in my gallery
    9. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Life is changing. My wife picked out my panties for the day. For the first time was made to knell before her. Loving Locktober
      Mash2214 likes this.
    10. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She has me wearing panties today for the first time in months. For got how sexy they make me feel .
      Mash2214 likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I now want some sissy lace panties with pouch. Found some on Amazon . Hopefully Goddess will order them for me .
        Oct 10, 2019
        Mash2214 likes this.
    11. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I think we have taken the next step in chastity . Day 10 and no stress from Locktober yet and she is being much more dom now.
      Mash2214 likes this.
    12. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      The 9th of Locktober , but it's just another day locked and taking care of my Goddess .
      Mash2214 and Lockedprop like this.
    13. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She has me wearing a butt plug today . I can take it out to go to the bathroom , but it has to go right back in.
    14. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Don't understand . 8th of Locktober and I still have not pleased her or been teased . Hope I am not locked and forgotten.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        OK I pretty sure now she is surfing CM . Not 4 hours after this post she has me wearing a butt plug for the day.
        Oct 8, 2019
    15. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She's getting more Dom. Had my very first supervised unlocked and cleaning . Right back in the cage. Starting to love Locktober .
      My-submission likes this.
    16. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      2nd week with the new cage. So far so good. Should have gotten a smaller cage before . Very comfortable
      Dannysub likes this.
    17. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      1 more day of Locktober down. Thought for sure she would have teased me by now. Little disappointed . Always tomorrow .
      Mash2214 likes this.
    18. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day locked up and servicing my Goddess. Noticed this morning that my emergency key is not on my key ring anymore.:)
      My-submission likes this.
    19. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Never thought I would get the cage on this morning. Took a 1/2 h to get the ball trap on. Still figuring out how to get my new cage on.
      Mash2214 likes this.
    20. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Happy Locktober all. May your teasing be intense, and your denial complete .
      Mash2214 likes this.
    21. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Well the night is getting better and better . She is hinting around NC November . Was told. You will get out when I let you!!!!
    22. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      My wife is becoming more and more Dom with every day . Me doing Locktober has thrown a switch in her. I always wanted her
      Mash2214 likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        To take this lifestyle to the next level . Well she is.:) I was given some new rules to follow tonight . From now on and not just during Locktober .
        I want to thank everyone who as been giving me advice over the last year or so. I think the best part of this journey is starting for both of us
        Oct 1, 2019
    23. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Being out of the cage today feels weird . Told her and was told that if she hears 1 word about a release during Locktober that
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        The cage was coming off until November 1st so I can try again in No-Cum November :(
        Sep 30, 2019
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        That is a lose,lose situation
        Sep 30, 2019
    24. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      1 day to Locktober . Hope I get a release and orgasm before it starts . If not it will be 40 days total. Not thinking about Nov .
      Mash2214 likes this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Got my wish . Got a release , then showered ,shaved , inspection then Was told the cage is off until tomorrow morning . Then she used the magic wand on me. Now I am ready for Locktober :)
        Sep 30, 2019
        Mash2214 likes this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        And the new improved barrel lock should be in the mailbox
        Sep 30, 2019
      4. Mash2214
        Mash2214
        Congratulations to you. What away to start the next month.
        Sep 30, 2019
    25. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day locked and serving my Goddess. Giving her a full petti cure now. Love doing it for her.Try it if you haven't
      Mash2214 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
    New Port Richey, FL
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    Wife/owner
    Keyholder of:
    Metal cage
    Locked since:
    March 28th 2018. This time for good.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Two metsl cages. 1 cheap and 1 expensive. The expensive 1 is my fav.
    Chastity resume:
    3/28/2018 was when i went into full lock down. I was asked to try the new cage on. Well that was 28 weeks ago☺
    Hello Key Holders and subs. We have been playing with chastity for about five years now,but I was put in look down of march 2018. It has been 28 weeks now and I love it. Just looking to share my thoughts and questions with other in the same life style
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice