Local Time:
7:33 AM
Birthday:
Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 64)
New Port Richey, FL
Retired

Maid Denise

Maid for my Goddess, Male, 64, from New Port Richey, FL

The days are adding up. 20.Makes me wonder what it would feels like to go 59 or 60 days till Locktober is over . Can I handle it? Sep 21, 2021 at 7:05 PM

Maid Denise was last seen:
Sep 21, 2021 at 7:01 PM
    1. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      The days are adding up. 20.Makes me wonder what it would feels like to go 59 or 60 days till Locktober is over . Can I handle it?
      asastype likes this.
    2. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She has been playing a lot with my nipples.Clamps ,twisting,ect..it was a turn on until she said I think you need your nipples pierced
    3. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 18. I wonder if I am going to be locked till the end of Locktober. If so, that would blow my old record of 31.It would be 59.
    4. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Well its been 15 days with no end in sight. Get to wear a bra today when I go to the store. Raining.wearing a jacket only.
    5. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Well its day 12. Don't know if we are going to do Locktober this year. Hope so. Her decision to make.
    6. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      My wife has found a new parts of my body to play with now. My nipples. All I can say is Holy shit Batman .
      MissyB and attistoC like this.
      1. MissyB
        MissyB
        Just wait till she has you in nipple clamps, or is that what you mean?
        Sep 9, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Yeah. Direct hotline to the locked penis that cant get hard....
        Sep 10, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Yes she likes her clamps on me and yes Guys , it is a big turn on for me,and it makes me want to be feminised even more. Which she will not do.
        Sep 11, 2021
    7. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      They way she is talking this morning , it sounds like I am going to be locked for awhile . Wondering if I should have told
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        her about me being able to keep clean with the cage on. So now I am not unlocked for cleaning anymore . 16 days now..
        Sep 1, 2021
        Rectrix likes this.
    8. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      15 days now and still counting . Only my Goddess knows when the next time will be .
      Kylara likes this.
    9. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Wife is getting her third full body oil massage i
      Kylara likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Within 1 week . Going to have the drips today and a full cage .
        Aug 22, 2021
        Kylara likes this.
    10. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day serving my Goddess . Nothing new to report. Wish I could say she has feminised me. Oh well another day .
    11. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      One of those days where you want a release , BUT you don't want a release . Dreaming about sex now.No wet dreams yet.☺
    12. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I usually get horny at the beginning of a lockup . This time the Reversed. Day 12 and woke horny as heck . Was good until now.
    13. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day serving my Goddess.
    14. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      After I got laid, put the cage back on. Nothing has happened. Just serving my Goddess for the past few days.
      asastype likes this.
    15. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Holy shit Batman. I got laid today, really laid. It's been a year and a half . March 2020 was the last time .:) :)
      Rectrix and Just a guy like this.
      1. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Nice. Hope you lasted the whole time.
        Jul 27, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Guest 3044
        Guest 3044
        Outstanding! I got hard (well what I could) in my cage for you.
        Jul 28, 2021
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        He'll no JAG. No where near how I used to be, but it was very nice to have my woman wanting me.
        Jul 28, 2021
    16. Guest 3044
      Guest 3044
      Yes I do 24/7 from January 1/2021. Most of my nights I am tied down. I am not even allowed to touch my cage. I have been caught playing with my balls.
      So now my mistress wife wants me in a full waist belt so I can’t touch anything. Plus she wants my ass plugged also. I have never been plugged before. Can anyone tell me what to expect.
      Maid Denise likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        You can not go all night for the first time . You have to work yourself up to all night. I am been wearing a plug off and on for 5 years the longest so far is 8 hrs . Start out with two hrs and go from there.
        Jul 26, 2021
    17. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Goddess PJ wants an oil massage again today. Can't wait. I so love giving Goddess a full body oil massage. Drip time coming .
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I was bound and stretched on her table and left there for 45 minutes before giving her a massage . It felt so good to be bound by her again .
        Jul 26, 2021
    18. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day serving my Goddess and being horny. Back is sore . Want to be stretched on her table .
    19. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day serving my Goddess.
      Just a guy likes this.
      1. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Good for her.
        Jul 21, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Yeah it is . I am the one running around in the 100 degrees . Wearing me out .
        Jul 21, 2021
    20. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Maid Denise has her chores today. Yesterday was off to the Doctor .Still want a maids outfit .Right now just panties and a bra
      Just a guy likes this.
      1. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Sure good view.
        Jul 20, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    21. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Before shower was unlocked and given hand job. Then told to put back on in shower . Twice in 3 days gotten releases. Day 1 again
      Just a guy likes this.
      1. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Going on 3 weeks. So lucky you.
        Jul 20, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Yeah JAG I got lucky . Only my Goddess knows when the next time will be . I take what I can get.
        Jul 20, 2021
    22. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      It's going to be day 1 again after I shave and put the cage back on. Wanting my own bra's not her hand me downs. Maybe someday
      Just a guy and Kylara like this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I do have 6 pic set of bra's picked out and on my Amazon shopping list . Right now the money is tight . Only 5 more months until the car is paid off. Then I don't really see a problem with me getting some .
        Jul 18, 2021
        Just a guy likes this.
      3. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Would like to see new ones if you get them.
        Jul 18, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      4. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        No problem Jag. I am sure there be photos of them in my album
        Jul 18, 2021
    23. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      After her massage today . She saw how I was dripping and stranding at the cage. Took pity . Got a majic wand release . Not horny now.
      Rectrix likes this.
    24. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Thought I was horny before. Right! She wants a full body oil massage today . Love doing it , but I know I will be breaking the cage
      Just a guy likes this.
      1. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Can always try.
        Jul 16, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    25. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Been a maid everyday this week . Was told next week will be the same . Wish I had a maids outfit .
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 64)
    New Port Richey, FL
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    Wife/owner
    Keyholder of:
    Metal cage
    Locked since:
    March 28th 2018. This time for good.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Two metsl cages. 1 cheap and 1 expensive. The expensive 1 is my fav.
    Chastity resume:
    3/28/2018 was when i went into full lock down. I was asked to try the new cage on. Well that was 28 weeks ago☺
    Hello Key Holders and subs. We have been playing with chastity for about five years now,but I was put in look down of march 2018. It has been 28 weeks now and I love it. Just looking to share my thoughts and questions with other in the same life style
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice