Feb 27, 1969 (Age: 55)
    UK, East Midlands
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity devices:
    cb3000, lovejail, bon4, cb6000s, nappies, fake vagina!, behind barz
    Before you start messaging me telling me you want to lock up my cock - I have a Mistress already..not any old Mistress but the absolutely fantastic gorgeous and superb Mistress Deborah.

If you are a Mistress and you would like to send me direct messages I may not reply as I need Mistresses permission to talk to other Mistresses and if she is not about I can't ask her.

If you do start a chat with me please dont open it with, hello how long have you been locked up for, and don't be surprised when I tell you I am not. Mistress likes to have access to her cock so we do orgasm denial with lots of tease and denial. Mistress always has the option to lock my cock away and she does when she wants it locked. BUT sometimes this can be in nappies and not a device.

Both myself and Mistress Deborah are very approachable and we area very real couple living in the Midlands (In the UK) with 4 lovely children. We dont lie and we treat everyone with respect so expect the same back...

And you can never tell what Lucy is because even he doesn't know :)

Signature

Mistress Deborah's slutty girlfriend - Lucy!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice