Navigating my way around ;)
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 31, 1966 (Age: 57)
    Toronto - GTA, Ontario Canada
    Your chastity role:
    • Dominant
    Chastity devices:
    None at the moment although beginning to dabble. Like full belts and I am a bit of a control freak and like the idea of securely locking a sub down.
    I would say I am a dominant, aggressive guy, with a bent for leather, that has been into the scene on a casual but ongoing basis since the age of 16. I am very aware of the need for and respect for consensual power exchange and tend to take my time getting to know others; especially those who might become a play partner so to speak.

The receiving of control from a willing slave is one of the most worthwhile gifts a Top can receive and lays a strong foundation for personal growth in both parties ;)

At this point I am up for chatting with any subs or other Masters/Mistresses/Sirs/Tops. While I do have a leatherboy currently whom I play with on occasion, I am always open to connecting with other male subs with potential between the ages of 20 through 55. As leather is my first and most pronounced fetish, I am looking for a boy with a strong craving for leather and who is comfortable wearing it on an ongoing basis. I am looking for something casual but ongoing with clear parameters and expectations.

I am into the usual laundry list of activities including leather, rubber, latex, bdsm, ws, tt, anal, oral (receiving), electro, etc. I am also looking at exploring control through chastity on a more deeper level with an eager boy wanting to delve more fully into this type of play. Full belts are a favourite of mine ;)

If this has piqued your interest and you want to know more, or just engage in a conversation about our mutual interests, feel free to connect.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice