Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
12:27 PM
Birthday:
Mar 31, 1980 (Age: 40)

loverofheels

Member, Male, 40

Painted my toe nails for the first time. I did a pink type color. Have fake nails will put on later Nov 21, 2020

loverofheels was last seen:
Nov 28, 2020 at 11:38 AM
    1. loverofheels
      loverofheels
      Painted my toe nails for the first time. I did a pink type color. Have fake nails will put on later
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Sissy_Denise
        Sissy_Denise
        Oh, I don't know, maybe personal experience. after I started, if a day went by and mine weren't painted I just didn't feel right. I haven't seen that day in years! I'm sure it was a big step for you though and congratulations! :-)
        Nov 22, 2020 at 12:06 PM
        loverofheels likes this.
      3. Sissy_Denise
        Sissy_Denise
        Did you enjoy the experience? I sure hope so.
        Nov 22, 2020 at 12:08 PM
        loverofheels likes this.
      4. loverofheels
        loverofheels
        Sissy Denise yea i did. I have not done my finger nails yet but plan to today. I plan to post pics
        Nov 22, 2020 at 12:11 PM
    2. loverofheels
      loverofheels
      Anyone uses a toy and a vibe.on the toy to make you orgasm? If so would you send me a message thanks
      LukeVallentine likes this.
      1. LukeVallentine
        LukeVallentine
        Does a successful milking count?
        Nov 21, 2020
    3. loverofheels
    4. loverofheels
      loverofheels
      New cage came yesterday. Did not check mail till this morning. Looks very small cant wait to wear it tonight
      SamanthaCD, LukeVallentine and MissyB like this.
    5. loverofheels
      loverofheels
      Looks like my new cage is almost here cant wait
      Naughty boy likes this.
    6. Lisa43
      Lisa43
      It is always exciting to get a new cage. I hope they come today and if they do you won't. I received a new stainless steel Nub last week with a 50 mm ring. It replaces my old S.S. Nub with a 45mm ring, the 45 mm ring was too small and was uncomfortable after a day or so. The new one is perfectly comfortable nut the cyclinder lock needs to be polished and lubed, it is too tight and it almost stuck in the device.
      loverofheels likes this.
    7. loverofheels
      loverofheels
      Waiting on a new cage. I am having doubts will arrive. Plan to order a pink cave and a small metal cage after the holidays
      LukeVallentine likes this.
    8. Lisa43
      Lisa43
      I do not know, dildos generally go where there is no taste but I understand how they could be used to train a sissy. Glass or stainless steel would not have any taste or you could try putting a condom over the rubber ones.
      loverofheels likes this.
    9. loverofheels
      loverofheels
      Looking for information on dildo's. I have some but taste like rubber. Any material that dont have this taste? Thanks
      1. sissydavenport
        sissydavenport
        Glass dildos. Very smooth, good for friction, and they are at a minimum an excellent change of pace.
        Nov 6, 2020
        loverofheels likes this.
      2. loverofheels
        loverofheels
        Sissy davenport can they.be.used.witha harness?
        Nov 6, 2020
      3. sissydavenport
        sissydavenport
        Definitely. They fit in a standard ring or they can be used with something like a RodeoH.
        Nov 6, 2020
        loverofheels likes this.
    10. Lisa43
      Lisa43
      Hi, I am fully dressed, it is a dark and rainy night and there is no where to go. What are you doing?
    11. Lisa43
      Lisa43
      Nice heels. They make you feel so fem.
      loverofheels likes this.
    12. Lisa43
      Lisa43
      I dress everyday and I in a stainless steel Nub but I too do not have a mistress. It is OK and I enjoy the feeling of being a sissy gurl. Life is good, enjoy.
      loverofheels likes this.
    13. loverofheels
      loverofheels
      All dressed up and no where to go and no Mistress to please
    14. MissyB
      MissyB
      Does lock work okay when you put it together while not on your body? If if does, probably some kind of alignment issue. On one of my cages, I had to wiggle lock and key into position to make it work. Never was a simple insert. Good luck, i know that has to be frustrating.
      loverofheels likes this.
      1. loverofheels
        loverofheels
        The lock works when off of me, so its the angle of it. I am thinking abojt getting another cage
        Oct 22, 2020
    15. loverofheels
      loverofheels
      Got my new cage today. Tried it on looks great. Cant get it to lock though. It is a tumbler lock and cant get it through
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 31, 1980 (Age: 40)
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    I am a single male. Have a interest in chastity and cross dressing.

Interact

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice