lockmeup4life's Recent Activity

1. lockmeup4life liked johnh's post in the thread My journey to FLR marriage with husband locked in chastity.

If its "very easy" to verify then how bullet proof is the verification? The fact is, this is a wonderful wank fodder fantasy but it...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:50 PM
  2. lockmeup4life liked johnh's post in the thread My journey to FLR marriage with husband locked in chastity.

It's a good fantasy, but the "massive weight loss in belt" plot flaw ruins it.

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:22 AM
  3. lockmeup4life liked Freaky Rabbit's post in the thread My journey to FLR marriage with husband locked in chastity.

My wife told me that verifying to be a female on CM was very easy. MeanBitch would you consider verifying yourself as a female on CM?...

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:22 AM
  4. lockmeup4life liked pepita143's post in the thread My journey to FLR marriage with husband locked in chastity.

Do a reverse image search on “her” profile picture… a little digging and you will see that person is an adult model. The uncropped...

Apr 21, 2024 at 5:08 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice