3:44 PM
Birthday:
Jan 22, 1964 (Age: 60)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

LockedByLove

New member, Male, 60, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

LockedByLove was last seen:
Mar 1, 2021
    1. There are no messages on LockedByLove's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 22, 1964 (Age: 60)
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    My key is held by:
    My Loving Wife.
    Locked since:
    July 09, 2019
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000, HT v3
    Chastity resume:
    I was locked full time on July 9, 2019
    HT v3 began July 21,2019
    I brought this up to my wife. After a 3 to 4 month period of no sex between us, I thought what am I doing to this girl I fell in love with 30 years earlier. A break from life's craziness up at our summer place gave us time to catch up with each other and spend a little intimate time together. What would it be like to switch places for a while? Would she go for it? Over our 30 years together we have tried several things the average couple wouldn't dream of and now one last attempt by me, to put some fun and seriousness back into our life. As I decided on an afternoon rest, I placed on my chastity device and wrote a letter explaining all this to my wife. Nothing to detailed just the basic with the key on top of the letter. When I woke, the letter and key were gone. I was on cloud nine and to this day I still am. I am hoping she has fun with it and I am trying hard every day to treat her as the Queen she is. I enjoy snuggling up with her at bedtime not looking for sex and I hope she is opening herself up to pleasures she's never known. I hope i get a glimpse into what a girl must put up with thru life and become a balanced masculine/feminine soul.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice