12:25 PM

Following 1

Birthday:
Mar 2, 1973 (Age: 47)
USA, Minnesota
Mobile DJ & GM Automotive Technicion.

Locked_DJ

Member, Male, 47, from USA, Minnesota

Been away from this page for a little while, still locked up tho. Third time hitting 2 plus months. Jul 13, 2020

Locked_DJ was last seen:
Jan 10, 2021
    1. Locked_DJ
      Locked_DJ
      Been away from this page for a little while, still locked up tho. Third time hitting 2 plus months.
      njcuckold likes this.
    2. Locked_DJ
      Locked_DJ
      18 days today, had a 57 day last fall & 89 days this winter. For the most part all is good.
    3. Locked_DJ
      Locked_DJ
      Self locked on 7/28/19. She has made no hint of even knowing I’m caged nor said anything about getting caged. 19 days, ZERO interest in me.
      1. Giveitup
        Giveitup
        I cannot bring myself to "like" this post. I have a similar situation. I think we've crossed in misc. posts on CM. My wife/keyholder always seems to be surprised when she finds me locked. "If you didn't unlock me, why wouldn't I be wearing my cage?" It's hard to get and keep vanilla keyholders engaged. Hang in there!
        Aug 17, 2019
      2. Locked_DJ
        Locked_DJ
        When chastity started we were having a great sexual relationship. Then this summer other things have came up that have derailed everything.
        Yes, why wouldn’t we be caged when they aren’t unlocking us.
        Aug 18, 2019
    4. Locked_DJ
      Locked_DJ
      Self locked this morning 7-28-19. Hopefully she doesn’t get mad when she finds out.
      Slave to Wife likes this.
      1. Slave to Wife
        Slave to Wife
        So did she?
        Jul 30, 2019
      2. Locked_DJ
        Locked_DJ
        As of this morning I don’t think she has even figured out it’s on.
        Jul 31, 2019
    5. Locked_DJ
      Locked_DJ
      Made it 17 days, new record. But am out as I developed sores on the underside of her penis, need to heal those up, I think it was baby oil.
    6. Locked_DJ
      Locked_DJ
      9 days in, not a record at this point, but the days keep adding up. 15 is my longest, 9 is second at the current lock. Will it be all July
    7. Locked_DJ
      Locked_DJ
      That one was quick, she wanted some dick. Back under lock & key 07-01-2019 at 6:30 am.
    8. Locked_DJ
      Locked_DJ
      Here we go again, locked back up about 12:00 on 6/29/2019. Was wanting this day free, wedding to DJ today/tonight. Her wish is locked.
    9. Locked_DJ
      Locked_DJ
      This round was 15 days. Got out this morning for some PIV. I’m sure I’ll be locked away again soon.
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    10. Locked_DJ
      Locked_DJ
      9 days straight & counting, unless our Anniversary gets me some freedom tonight. Either way she will get pleasure.
    11. Locked_DJ
      Locked_DJ
      I’ve done 2 one week stints now. Just got relocked after a couple days out.
    12. Locked_DJ
      Locked_DJ
      First full week has been achieved. It’s a great feeling, after about 12 hours out I’m back in. Wonder how long for this time.
    13. Mash2214
      Mash2214
      I like your pictures of your progression of Chastity.
      Locked_DJ likes this.
      1. Locked_DJ
        Locked_DJ
        Thank you, we are enjoying the ride in these early stages. And this 2nd cage fits so much better.
        May 27, 2019
        Mash2214 likes this.
    14. Locked_DJ
      Locked_DJ
      Locked back up in a new smaller cage, this feels much better.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Which device? Pics?
        May 26, 2019
      2. Locked_DJ
        Locked_DJ
        Pics of cage are posted today. I'll post some pics wearing soon.
        May 27, 2019
    15. Locked_DJ
      Locked_DJ
      So proud of hitting 104 hours. Now I get the day uncaged. New device will be in soon, if here today I get locked in it tonight.
      On the Edge 247 likes this.
    16. Locked_DJ
      Locked_DJ
      Thinking it’s time to try a different style of cage, only beat 40 hours once so far.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Locked_DJ
        Locked_DJ
        Well, this cage has a spiked ring so arousal is painful. Plus I feel it’s to large when flaccid so growth becomes an issue there also. I’ve got 3 base rings, the largest 47mm is the least uncomfortable, but the medium 44mm has had the longest wear. The 40mm I can’t get through the night. I’ve also noticed this time a lot of pain in my scrotum, and pinching frequently (again the larger ring).
        May 15, 2019
      3. Unlucky
        Unlucky
        If the spiked ring isn't a removal feature, then yeah, that cage is probably not realistic for long term wear.
        May 16, 2019
      4. Locked_DJ
        Locked_DJ
        It is a removable ring, she has demanded it thus far when worn. I have stood my ground right now & said new cage or definitely no spikes as I take a break to get the feeling back to normal.
        May 16, 2019
    17. Locked_DJ
      Locked_DJ
      Locked by my Wife/KH. Apparently going to see how long it goes.
    18. Locked_DJ
      Locked_DJ
      Unlocked for fit issues. I need to get these rings right.
    19. Locked_DJ
      Locked_DJ
      Ordered to lock up this evening.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 2, 1973 (Age: 47)
    USA, Minnesota
    Mobile DJ & GM Automotive Technicion.
    My key is held by:
    Wife
    Locked since:
    7-28-19
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Dominant
    • Switch
    Chastity devices:
    HBS042
    Chastity resume:
    2 devices, pics are posted of both, the 2nd one is the HBS042, and it’s been great.
    Brand new to all of this. My wife of almost 4 years became interested in MC recently when learning about it from some friends. I’ve seen pics & read a few things over previous years but hadn’t really ever went to try it. She can be convincing & I’ll usually go along with her desires. So here we are, she chose a cage, will totally control wear of it (so far twice for a few hours each). I’m loving the after release effects. I’m happy to be caged.
    Started this journey with discussion in March, got a device in April, could barely hit 4 days, and here we are in June with a 2nd Cage that fits great and have hit a full week before unlocking. I foresee the times extending somewhat, but she loves

Signature

Chastity could be how our lives roll.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice