Local Time:
11:50 PM
Connecticut
Student / Part-Timer

Little_Tasha

New member, from Connecticut

Little_Tasha was last seen:
Jun 21, 2017
    1. There are no messages on Little_Tasha's profile yet.
  • About

Connecticut
    Student / Part-Timer
    Chastity devices:
    Holy Trainer, Spiked Rubbery Thing
    I guess you could say I'm a pet, deep down inside. I don't thrive on slavery at all, nor do I thrive on submission per se. What I thrive on is the nurturing, almost parental dominance of a partner (play, permanent, serious, etc) who won't put up with my crap, and has expectations, but isn't going to hurt me either. I've had some experience as a submissive, and while sweet it was too intense due to me taking on wayyyy too many constraints wayyy too fast.

I'm looking to be locked up, cuckolded... But more generally I want to give and receive love and nurturing, and what seems to be for me a way of doing this is by doing the dishes and preparing my Mistress/Owner for her date, and then when she comes back I get to cuddle with her in the nude as she caresses my head and perhaps tells me all the titillating details.

I'm a little, and a crossdresser for what it's worth. I function, but I don't react so well to cruelty, although teasing about my denied and chaste status, well; I like that *blush*.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice