Last Activity:
Apr 24, 2019
Local Time:
2:01 PM

Followers 1

Germany

Lilly O'Mally

beloved doll, from Germany

still in chastity (Monday, April 16th), today a beautiful ribbon was added to base of my sex by my wonderful Mistress. Apr 16, 2019

Lilly O'Mally was last seen:
Apr 24, 2019
    1. Lilly O'Mally
      Lilly O'Mally
      still in chastity (Monday, April 16th), today a beautiful ribbon was added to base of my sex by my wonderful Mistress.
    2. Lilly O'Mally
      Lilly O'Mally
      I was today (Sonday, April 7th) allowed to experience my second overall release at the hands of my one and only Mistress.
    3. Lilly O'Mally
      Lilly O'Mally
      I was teased into a massive Orgasm on the morning of day 6 (Mar 28) and am now again chaste on my 5th day.
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    4. Lilly O'Mally
      Lilly O'Mally
      Chaste for 4 days
    5. Lilly O'Mally
      Lilly O'Mally
      Chaste-without-device on the 5th day
  • About

Germany
    My key is held by:
    Mistress Lustty
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity devices:
    none
    Chastity resume:
    I am online female and rl male and was placed into chastity-without-device on March 21st 2019 by my online Mistress, Owner and Goddess, Mistress Lustty. I am deliberately orgasmed for her pleasure but the times between get longer...
    I'm being subjected to a kind of dollification. Through deep trances my Mistress extracts my mind, my humanity, leaving only the emotions. To become her perfect doll... the way she has envisioned me... so I will be hers forever and always...
    My chastity is a tool for her...to open my up on an emotional level, to make me more vulnerable to her suggestions and trances.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice