Management

LesterBallard

Long term member, Male, 59, from United Kingdom

Who you are depends on who you were. And vice versa. Jun 10, 2019

LesterBallard was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 7:11 AM
    1. LesterBallard
      LesterBallard
      Begun a new blog to relate changes in my life and allow me to explore my thoughts.
      Allen1987 and Breathe like this.
    2. LesterBallard
      LesterBallard
      Very happy to be under expert guidance
    3. LesterBallard
      LesterBallard
      That which is mine is not mine That which it does it does not Yours is the power and mine is the duty Virtue from chastity, reverence taught
    4. LesterBallard
      LesterBallard
      And back at work. So CM for relaxation...
    5. LesterBallard
      LesterBallard
      another weekend and then back to work :(
    6. LesterBallard
      LesterBallard
      see when you think the novel you're writing is fine, and then you read it again and think it isn't........
    7. Mash2214
      Mash2214
      You have an interesting story. I hope you find what your looking for here at the Mansion.
    8. LesterBallard
      LesterBallard
      Spring is approaching. New season, new opportunities.
    9. LesterBallard
      LesterBallard
      A week's leave - chance to do some writing...
      Sissy_Denise likes this.
      1. Sissy_Denise
        Sissy_Denise
        Take good care of yourself, and stay with your program as you write.
        Dec 25, 2018
    10. LesterBallard
      LesterBallard
      Experimenting and seeking to understand
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 26, 1964 (Age: 59)
    United Kingdom
    Management
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    I have two, but I don't know what they are called
    Chastity resume:
    I have only ever experienced self-chastity. I am now working hard at an honour system. Started 25 March 2018
    I have no agenda here. I'm not looking for anyone or anything. I am happy in my own life. I have a vanilla partner for whom all this would be inexplicable. I only want to talk and explore and examine. That's it. Total.

I've been interested in d/s relationships for many years. I've lived it when I can, but mostly I have lived it vicariously through writing fiction. I used to have a very successful story site on asstr which featured a lot of D/s and Femdom material. I learned a lot about myself through writing that.

Over the years, I have moved from being a switch to mostly identifying as submissive. This is something of a reaction to real life, I guess, where I have a responsible job and make decisions that can fuck up people's lives.

I see this sexual identity which I have adopted and accepted as being a response to real life, and I like it. It is a complement to real life, a different part of me, concealed day-to-day but no less genuine.

Me? I don't know what I want, not really. I want to explore and understand, and that takes time. I'm not looking for a grand relationship. I don't want a domme to serve. I just want to delve into this peculiar state of mind which has overtaken me and see where that takes me. More and more, chastity is becoming a holy grail for me.

I am at the start of what I think may be a long period of exploration to understand what I truly seek.

For sure, my starting point was selfish self-gratification. I wanted to manipulate a situation which accorded with my fantasy of domination. Even if that happened, it would not be true domination, because it was something I had basically engineered.

Now, I am seeking something different, but I am not yet entirely sure what it is. Certainly, any idea of domination doesn't come with the erotica baggage attached to it, or the notions of humiliation or subservience that originally informed my thinking. It's something else.

Bu that idea of chastity? Willingly? Oh, that hits something deep inside me. That is powerful. That is magnificent. To be able to make that connection, to be able to give that commitment, and know it is unshakeable. Wow, that is the ultimate turn-on. I want that.

I am a writer of erotica. I am mostly submissive but I can write from any point of view.

If you would like me to write a story for you, let me know. Tell me your fantasy and I will turn it into words for you.

Thanks for reading this. Drop me a line if anything I've said piques your interest.

Signature

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice