Last Activity:
Feb 12, 2018
Local Time:
3:05 PM

Lawrence_Peters

Male

Lawrence_Peters was last seen:
Feb 12, 2018
    1. There are no messages on Lawrence_Peters's profile yet.
  • About

Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    Chastity devices:
    PA5000 CB6000 CB6000s
    Hi, my name is Lawrence.
    I've dabbled in self chastity over the last few years, always with the intention of training myself to wear my device(s) for a few days at a time and to then hand the keys to my wife. Unfortunalty, I've never lasted more than 24 hours without having to remove it due to chaffing or other discomfort.
    My wife is aware of my chastity, d/s tendencies but up until now hasn't really been that into taking advantage of them. We live a normal life with a pretty vanilla sex life.
    The one kink that she does embrace is a fetish for her feet. I love the feel, the smell, the sight of her feet and I think myself lucky to have a lady that lets me massage, kiss and lick her feet. She's even allowed me to worship them and release on them a few times.

I'm here to try and learn more about other people's experience of chastity, FLRs, D/s lifestyle and others that live a vanilla lifestyle whilst having the same interests as myself. I hope to find out about real experiances and not the normal fantasy stuff that's easy to find all over the internet.

Do you have pointers on how to make the lifestyle more desirable to my wife? Have you managed to combine chastity or d/s with a normal vanilla sex life? Do you have advice on how to manage to wear a device for more than 24 hours? Any advice on which devices to wear, and which ones to stay away from?
    Please, get in touch, I'm here to find others to chat to and learn from. I'm open and honest and happy to chat with anyone that comes my way.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice