Jan 19, 1989 (Age: 35)

Lady Jezerae

Key Holder of lowcountryscott, Female, 35

Happy the site is back up and running! Jul 5, 2014

Lady Jezerae was last seen:
Nov 7, 2014
    1. Kontraband
      Kontraband
      Love the new avatar Lady Jezare. There's nothing quite so teasing as seeing a key hang there.
      1. Lady Jezerae
        Lady Jezerae
        Thank you sweetie!
        Jun 22, 2014
    2. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      Had him wear panty hose to work all day yesterday, and allowed him to wear them to bed. He absolutely loved it.
      wittle one and Kontraband like this.
    3. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      Going to see him this weekend
      Kontraband likes this.
      1. Kontraband
        Kontraband
        That's great to hear. Really happy for you both.
        Jun 17, 2014
      2. Lady Jezerae
        Lady Jezerae
        Thank you sweetie
        Jun 18, 2014
    4. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      He's been in chastity for 1 month and 2 weeks roughly.
    5. Lady Jezerae
    6. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      His orgasms are mine again.
    7. wittle one
      wittle one
      hope things are going well Lady J
      1. Lady Jezerae
        Lady Jezerae
        Things are better
        Jun 9, 2014
    8. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      Its simply amazing what 5 minutes in the man you loves arms can do for you.
      cth96190, kickball and Kontraband like this.
    9. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      I'm waiting for sunrise with baited breath.
    10. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      We are exchanging naughty pictures back and forth like normal.
      neil likes this.
      1. Kontraband
        Kontraband
        that's great to hear
        Jun 7, 2014
    11. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      "Seduce my mind, and you can have my body. Find my soul, and I'm yours forever." ~Unknown
    12. wittle one
      wittle one
      haven't seen you on, hope everythings ok
      1. Lady Jezerae
        Lady Jezerae
        I am not "okay", but I will be.
        Jun 3, 2014
    13. Rachel Cash
      Rachel Cash
      Thanks for the welcome :P, it's nice knowing there are other women my age into this.
      1. Lady Jezerae
        Lady Jezerae
        I found myself into this lifestyle at an early age.
        Jun 3, 2014
    14. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      Breathing hurts right now.
    15. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      We decided to take a break.
    16. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      I have got this shit.
    17. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      Looking like break...
    18. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      I think we have hit a climax... I feel we are either going to make it or break within the next 48 hours.
    19. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      Free falling down the rabbit hole being surrounded by the impeding darkness that is threatening to swallow me whole.
    20. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      Beginning to see the bigger picture, and wondering where to go from here.
    21. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      I feel like I am making progress just will it be enough.
    22. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      Mistress looking for answers.
    23. limsub
      limsub
      welcome to the Mansion Lady Jezerae hope you enjoy it here
      1. Lady Jezerae
        Lady Jezerae
        Thank you and so far I really do.
        May 28, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 19, 1989 (Age: 35)
    About me

You can call me Jez or Lady J. I stumbled into the BDSM lifestyle at 13... now over a decade later I'm still here. I was thrown unexpectedly into this world by a young Dominant that had just about enough of my mouth. It began with a spanking that has sparked sooo much more within my soul. I started as a nonsexual submissive, because it's what I was told that I was. I surrendered myself completely to a handful of men, and though I enjoyed it. I have recently began to look at myself in a completely different light.

I have been a Dominant in a hand full of relationships, but in March of 2014 I found myself with the most beautiful man in the world at my feet. A man who has a high sense of honor and a deeply loyal soul. I was truly blessed to collar him April 12th 2014 with a training collar.

He has since removed that collar due to my own mistakes, but we are continuing to try to work on our relationship. I am not interested in pursuing any other relationships, and have decided of my own will to remain chaste for him until we are point where we have decided to continue or dissolve our relationship.

My Age and Experience

I started at 13... I'm 25 now. I have spent over a decade studying and living the BDSM lifestyle. I do not consider myself "SEASONED", nor will I ever. To be seasoned to me means that I have little more to learn, and in this vast world BDSM is ever growing and changing. I will never stop learning what it is and means to me and to others around me.

BDSM is not only my life it's how I live my life every day. It's the air that I breathe. This isn't a game to me. I am also very active in my local community and believe that everyone should become active in theirs. So if you are going to waste my time click the [x] at the top of the screen.

∞ Pansexual ∞

[​IMG]

I am pansexual which pretty much means gender blind. I expand upon that topic I do not feel that what parts a person has should determine if I can or will fall in love with them. I don't care what they have or what they look like. I look at what a person has on the inside.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

My little quirks ࿋

♪ I love to sing along to the radio; in the car, in the shower, and while cleaning.
    ♪ I clean 100% nude or at least in panties, because clothes get; sticky, stinky, and in the way.
    ♪ When happy and nervous I; stick out my tongue, blush, rapidly rub my nose with both hands, if I have flip flops on I will click them over and over, and fiddle with anything in sight.
    ♪ I over analyze everything... even when there are no in between the lines.
    ♪ Smile like I'm fine when I'm not.
    ♪ Worry more about you then myself.
    ♪ I have an anxiety disorder

My pet ࿋

Is lowcountryscott and I keep him in chastity 24/7 with or without the device.

Signature

[​IMG]
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice