Local Time:
6:36 AM
Birthday:
Apr 6, 1970 (Age: 54)
Belgium, Brussels
Office work

Kylara

Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA, Male, 54, from Belgium, Brussels

PIV are really becoming rare, 5 this year so far and only one allowed for more than a minute. It really look like it is the end of it. Apr 12, 2024

Kylara was last seen:
Apr 12, 2024
    1. Kylara
      Kylara
      talk with wife, she found me feminized perfect and wish help me in that way more and more.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. AllySiss
        AllySiss
        That is great news. Hope everything goes well for you.
        Jun 13, 2022
      3. MadMax2075
        MadMax2075
        your wife want u as a girl too and u both decide to make it happen that u get transformed into a sissy ?
        Jun 17, 2022
        Kylara likes this.
      4. Kylara
        Kylara
        It is more complicated, I a mfeeling girly a lot now and my wife found me a better persone when i am feminized ranther than staying a man. She told me that the perfect mate is an emasculated cat.
        Jun 17, 2022
    2. Kylara
      Kylara
      Watching TV with wife, she spend 2 hours petting my DD silicon breast finding it nice and loving to do it.
      AllySiss and sis_nikki like this.
    3. Kylara
      Kylara
      A small point: 12 orgasm allowed this year, (1 per 2 week) 33 ruined/milking (1 per 6 days).
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        Also 23 PIV allowed, most of them numbed, so sex allowed in in deep dive.
        Jun 2, 2022
        sextudent, Maid Denise and sis_nikki like this.
      2. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        You go gurl! Good to keep metrics like this. <3
        Jun 2, 2022
        Maid Denise and Kylara like this.
      3. Kylara
        Kylara
        150 PIV in 2015, before I started, to around 12 this year with the desire of wife to reduce them again. it is a divide by 5 if we goes on this until the end of the year.
        Jun 2, 2022
        Maid Denise and sis_nikki like this.
    4. Kylara
      Kylara
      Day 2 of cage, it chaff, night has been harder, erection were back but quickly destroyed. Still in adaptation to this one.
      sis_nikki likes this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        It has been hard to find but I found Thick pad, the best to feel it and feel on how much I am feminised, it is an important part of the mind conversion to a full female.
        May 5, 2022
        sis_nikki likes this.
    5. Kylara
      Kylara
      New cobra, white, test this night, all went fine, even not a bonner at all. With it at work and we'll see on how it goes.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        Cage all night - Ok, not even a morning bonner.
        cage at work all day - OK no bonner nor attemps either.
        All look fine until now.
        May 4, 2022
        sis_nikki likes this.
    6. Kylara
      Kylara
      Tight dress and big boobs yesterday, my KH found me attractive and very feminine. I love it.
      sushant, AllySiss, SmallRyan and 6 others like this.
      2. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        Second on that, also would love to see photos of you flaunting it! Also to see your new Cobra cage (which I think we have not seen on you yet?)
        Apr 28, 2022
        AllySiss and Kylara like this.
      3. Kylara
        Kylara
        well, for the cobra it is a knock off and it need adjustment to be worn full time but yes I should do somepics.
        Apr 28, 2022
        sis_nikki, AllySiss and anasyrma like this.
      4. Kylara
        Kylara
        Apr 29, 2022
        sis_nikki likes this.
    7. Guest 3291
      Guest 3291
      Hey girl Kylara, I just saw your pictures, very sexy
      Jennifer
      Kylara likes this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        Thanks miss, I try to be sexy and feminine
        Apr 26, 2022
        sis_nikki likes this.
    8. Kylara
      Kylara
      I am back to cage on the cobra, will I succeed to keep it this time. Else wife still love me feminised and my services.
    9. Kylara
      Kylara
      Milked in the cage, cuming while soft is a strange experience, does it count as chastity?
      2. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Yes, good for you, no erection and no vagina.
        Mar 18, 2022
        sis_nikki, AllySiss and Maid Denise like this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I count it as chastity . Yes it is a strange feeling to cumm while soft , but I loved it. Was told by my wife that cumming while soft and caged is my new release and remember that you don't have a dick anymore . It’s now my clitty .
        Mar 18, 2022
        sis_nikki, AllySiss and Aspen403 like this.
      4. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        These are good points, good work folks. Ultimately your KH is training you to make cummies as a Woman. Since they do not get erections (aside from a bit of firmness in the clitty). Lucky sis! <3
        Mar 18, 2022
        AllySiss likes this.
    10. Kylara
      Kylara
      Wife ask why I am not wearing my new Cobra cage. it itch on the ring side, I need to find a solution, else it is small but confortable.
      AllySiss, sis_nikki and Maid Denise like this.
      2. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        Use an old pair of jeans or some leather to "buff" the surface after you are done, for some polish.
        Mar 17, 2022
      3. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        If its the 2nd issue, remember to relube frequently while you get used to the new ring. I have been using coconut oil with my CK every 2-4 hours, heavy application around the whole inner surface and then sliding ring up / down shaft to coat.
        Mar 17, 2022
        AllySiss likes this.
      4. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        You will find the "sweet spot" and then be OK for going longer. <3
        Mar 17, 2022
    11. Kylara
      Kylara
      I receive my cobra cages today, now caged with medium size (5cm) and see how comfortable it is.
      AllySiss, durango_o and sis_nikki like this.
      1. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        Good luck! <3
        Mar 15, 2022
        Kylara likes this.
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        I will use teh 7cm tonight, a bit big but we will see how I handle it, for now the ring itch.
        Mar 15, 2022
        sis_nikki likes this.
      3. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        Be kind with the lube is what I found works best for ring itch.
        Hope you survived the night?
        Mar 16, 2022
    12. Kylara
      Kylara
      Kh told me that I am iritate down under. So she ordered me to have a skirt with no panties at all until she say the opposite.
      2. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        Perhaps a short skirt and lots of bending over is just what she needs to be less "iritate down under"? :-D
        Mar 13, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
      3. jemima
        jemima
        that is nice of her i think cos when it hot it better with no knickers.
        Mar 13, 2022
        sis_nikki and Maid Denise like this.
      4. Kylara
        Kylara
        Lol, it is a long one as I have child home, even if they are big.
        Mar 14, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
    13. Kylara
      Kylara
      Today it is 4 week of chastity, my KH still refuse me to ejaculate, look like she is now more comfortable to say "no jerk" to me.
      1. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        So happy for you gurl! Is she still pegging you (hopefully regularly?) Does she milk you also? Or just a lot of tease play with no ejaculate what so ever?
        Mar 12, 2022
    14. Kylara
      Kylara
      Mistress asked for a PIV today (numbed) but I she pegg me after with a larger size. Great she now is less afraid of doing it.
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        Hot talk is too soon but we do RPG talk about our DND character, she plays a man and me a girl in a game.
        Mar 6, 2022
        durango_o and sis_nikki like this.
      3. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        A great start!
        *rolls the d20 for H A W T D&D sessions*
        Mar 6, 2022
        Kylara likes this.
      4. Kylara
        Kylara
        Yes we play DnD and other games and our characters do loves, I play the ones she like to fuck and she fuck them IRL with me or me telling her stories of them while she masturbate.
        Mar 6, 2022
    15. Kylara
      Kylara
      My wife express the desire to visit the sex and erotic museumof Brussels. We go there and she was loving all what hse sees.
      Maid Denise, sis_nikki and durango_o like this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        I was in lace thong and sexually denied since last 3 weeks. As she watch I read her the description of the exposed miniatures.
        Mar 5, 2022
        sis_nikki and AllySiss like this.
      2. AllySiss
        AllySiss
        Ahh yes a smart woman who knows how to emphasize your place in the relationship and how to tease you.
        Mar 5, 2022
        sis_nikki likes this.
    16. Kylara
      Kylara
      My wife do clean up and gave me all her tight and nylon "I will never wear them again so they are for you". Ela jacta es
      1. AllySiss
        AllySiss
        Aww lucky girl. You can thank her so much. We never have enough tights and nylons.
        Mar 3, 2022
      2. durango_o
        durango_o
        She won't wear tights again?
        Or she won't wear the old ones?
        Mar 4, 2022
      3. Kylara
        Kylara
        She no longer wear them since a long time, lingerie and nylon is only for me. Pants for her.
        Mar 4, 2022
        John, AllySiss and durango_o like this.
    17. Kylara
      Kylara
      Day 21 week 3 and she confirm that we goes on this morning.
      xxai2001 likes this.
    18. Kylara
      Kylara
      Some time it is hard and now mistress has her period, more cuddle time to go and no sex at all in sight for next week at least.
      sis_nikki and Aspire02 like this.
      1. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        Does your Mistress enjoy anal stimulation? You could always worship her ass during this time if so. She will be extra sensitive in other places also, rich grounds for teasing.
        Mar 2, 2022
    19. Kylara
      Kylara
      Great news, after 17 days of chastity and good work on my chores my KH allow me to be pegged after a long numbed PIV. The first of the year.
      tegelad, Rectrix, xxai2001 and 3 others like this.
      1. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        Congratulations and well done gurl! Hope you moaned loudly as you thanked your KH for every inch and thrust! <3
        Feb 27, 2022
        Kylara likes this.
    20. Kylara
      Kylara
      My mistress stopend me and pet my balls under my small skirt yesterday. She told me on how sexist are female cloths that makes female "open"
      2. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        All the better, you are into "forbidden" clothing territory!
        Paired with a sexy pair of high heels I hope?
        Feb 27, 2022
        Kylara likes this.
      3. Kylara
        Kylara
        This one is really a small one, I will take a pic of it soon. Mine is half thight only.
        Feb 27, 2022
        sis_nikki likes this.
      4. Kylara
        Kylara
        I have heels in my gallery but as it makes noise I don't really wear them home as it is a flat but yes I have some nylon most of the time with my skirt.
        Feb 27, 2022
        sis_nikki likes this.
    21. Kylara
      Kylara
      Yesterday and she ask for sex, but only for her, after her orgasm she uncaged me and ask me to go to sleep. No orgasm for me.
      tegelad, sis_nikki and SubPeter like this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        Since last 15 days my wife see no reason for any PIV, she found it better without. After all she sayd a massage is also a sexual relation.
        Feb 24, 2022
    22. Kylara
      Kylara
      KH has a very long cuddle yesterday, she still don't understand that it is the cage that push men to cuddle rather than to think with penis
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Wanted to comment earlier , was busy being maid. Wearing a cage has many different effects over time and cuddling becomes better than sex sometime.
        A lot of people who wear a cage has had there life changed. Myself I have went from a man that was into for kink to being her devoted , cross dressing maid in 6 years.
        Feb 23, 2022
    23. Kylara
      Kylara
      First night in the HT2, I order a cobra to replace it, this cage is not that combortable, especially the ring. No more metal.
      sis_nikki and Abhinam like this.
    24. Kylara
      Kylara
      Wife shaved my legs yesterday and I have also my first successful milking. I am back into cage with her approbation now. But in plastic.
      AllySiss, tegelad, sis_nikki and 3 others like this.
    25. Kylara
      Kylara
      day 10, Mistress especially ask to not have any kind of sex, even numbeb. She told me that massaging her is a sex intercourse.
      tegelad, sis_nikki and Maid Denise like this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        Hot news, she agree to test another kind of cage, but not a metalic one as she found it damage the toilets and cloths. I try an HT tonight, home to buy a cobra one day.
        Feb 21, 2022
        sis_nikki likes this.
      2. tegelad
        tegelad
        Congratulations, I am finding new things about myself as I just passed day 103 ... OMG ... the feelz
        Feb 21, 2022
        Kylara likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 6, 1970 (Age: 54)
    Belgium, Brussels
    Office work
    My key is held by:
    Phebusa
    Locked since:
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000, Holy trainer, and a small metalic one.
    Chastity resume:
    From vanilla kink about a cage to a strict control where I loose all my freedom to please her.
    I am very shy on forum but feel free to write or chat to me.
    I'll be happy to talk/listen to you (note that I am in +1 GMT). I am totally DM open.

I am 51 actually, sissified and feminised since the age of 20 by my vanilla wife and now we are in FLR I am totally her maid sub girl.

Cuckhold at 25 by my Mistress Phebusa. And no she does not look for a Bull but will be happy to have female friends.

In a serious FLR since last 4 years and happily learning my new place and role helped with the chastity cage and nice counseils found on this forum.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice