Katie Michelle
Local Time:
2:39 AM
United States
    1. There are no messages on Katie Michelle's profile yet.
  • About

United States
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    Chastity devices:
    *Baby Pink* HolyTrainer “Nub” V4 (KnockOff)
    Katie Michelle • 23Y/O • Oklahoma Area • Sissy ~I Didn’t Select “Cuck” as a role seeing as am currently single. But mos def Would embrace a Cuck role.~

I can play Switch, Though I really lean more towards Submissive.
    Though I’ve been into the chastity Fetish for most of my teenage life as far as internet goes, Im very much the Noob. I just got my first device this year, 2021. Its a Pink HT “Nub” knockoff. I’ve left the stats on my profile blank to leave room to experiment. To my surprise tho im nearly though the 1st month! I don’t have a Key Holder so im really trying hard to keep the momentum going.

Next steps I’m working on is a GamePlan towards eventually a FLR. Be it with someone i Know & *Trust*, Or with someone down the road.
    Another Milestone I’m working towards.. Feminization.
    I’ve been Crossdressing & Have had Gender/Body Dysphoria since before i was 10.. I Think i honestly want to get on HRT. That One will need much planning tho foshooo.. Not to mention, Family would lose it.
    Anyways, I’m Rambling, lmao.
    Simply put, I’m a Noob. xD HMU if you wanna know anything <3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice