'Mistress J' or 'Sir', 35, from California, USA

justswitchin was last seen:
Jun 8, 2022
    1. Junebug15
      Junebug15
      Nice profile
    2. lockDinBCcan
      lockDinBCcan
      hello Mistress J im a subby guy that has been self locking for 3 month currently 43 days straight, im from canada so im not sure if you want a sub near you but i would love to serve you given the opportunity.
      justswitchin likes this.
    3. Kiesela
      Kiesela
      Welcome to the forum :-)
      justswitchin likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 28, 1988 (Age: 35)
    California, USA
    My key is held by:
    ME
    Keyholder of:
    No one (currently)
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Domestic Keyholder
    • Cuckold
    • Dominant
    • Switch
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    CB-6000
    HolyTrainer v2 and v4
    Mature Metal - Watchful Mistress (ordered in Apr'22)
    Chastity resume:
    I've experimented on and off on my own but have not been able to find a device that I can wear for more than a day without excessive pain.
    I was born male, but consider myself genderfluid and a switch (yeah - I really have a hard time making decisions... wait till I try and decide if I want to let you out of your cage...). Though I am a switch, I joined this site primarily to look for an online sub / sissy that will give me complete control over the key to their chastity device. If I agree to take control of your keys, you may call me 'Sir' or 'Mistress J' - up to you.

I am very strict and assertive, and I am firm on rules and protocol. I'm a bit OCD and pay very close attention to detail (so if you're not, you may find yourself with more and more added days to your chastity sentence until you do). I very much enjoy denying, teasing, tormenting, and humiliating sissies. And at the end, when I finally let you out of your cage - just know that it won't necessarily mean you get to cum. I love watching a good ruined orgasm, whether it be abandoned, squeezed, or post orgasm torture.

I have been interested in chastity play since I discovered it over 5 years ago. As a switch, I know exactly how a sub/sissy mind works, and I know just how to tease and torment you. I know that when you beg and plead for release, you are just secretly hoping that I will say 'no' (and don't worry - I love to say 'no'...)
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice