JustJack was last seen:
Jun 30, 2022
    1. JustJack
      JustJack
      unsure
      limsub likes this.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        No you're not. You're here because you want help and affirmation to become the chaste submissive man you know you are inside.
        Jan 30, 2021
      2. Happytoplease
        Happytoplease
        I'm thinking the same Jack, to cage or not to cage.
        Jan 31, 2021
      3. Junebug15
        Junebug15
        Do you have a choice?
        Dec 9, 2021
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 1, 1971 (Age: 53)
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    none
    Chastity resume:
    none yet. considering it
    Hi, brand new to the site and looking to learn and to decide if this is something I should do. I will start out admitting that I am a chronic masturbator. Covid made it worse since I was working from home and now my job was eliminated leaving me a LOT of free time. My jacking has always been an issue with my partner. I am a gay male by the way. Anyway he started joking around about maybe needing to lock me up in chastity to keep me from jerking. These comments have increased. We have also had a few sessions with me in bondage where I couldnt touch it. I have been thinking more and more and more about it. My birthday is monday and he suggested that maybe for my birthday he gets me a chastity device and starts controlling when I may play with it or even touch it. I dont know if I will say yes. I dont know which device to choose for a beginner. Any advice or encouragement would be appreciated
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice