Oct 11, 2020
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
5:39 AM
Home Page:

JosieIsABrat

New member, Female

I was excited about this website until I saw the disclaimer about “no pro-dommes”. It’s unreasonable to expect key holding for free. Wtf Oct 10, 2020

JosieIsABrat was last seen:
Oct 11, 2020
    1. JosieIsABrat
      JosieIsABrat
      I was excited about this website until I saw the disclaimer about “no pro-dommes”. It’s unreasonable to expect key holding for free. Wtf
      1. L-u-c-y
        L-u-c-y
        What about if the keyholder is a wife, girlfriend or friend? Do you still expect them to charge money?
        Oct 11, 2020
        harddenial and loverofheels like this.
      2. XavierT
        XavierT
        Well you pay for a wife or girlfriend. Just not so specific. And sometimes you pay and like many men here found out are rejected. Many of which I'm sure are good husbands. Assuming a pro Keyholder is fair then if she stops the money exchange stops. Not so easy with a wife or girlfriend to have such clear lines
        Oct 17, 2020
    2. JosieIsABrat
      JosieIsABrat
      I’ll have you bending to meet my every whim and desire. Was I wrong? Ha! we both know the answer to that.
    3. JosieIsABrat
      JosieIsABrat
      Looking to lock up my first sub!
  • About

Home Page:
    https://JosieIsABrat.com
    Your chastity role:
    • Pro Domme
    Chastity devices:
    I’m planning on using Lockedinlust.com keyholder “middleman” service. They also sell devices.
    Chastity resume:
    I’m looking for my first sub to lock up. I take lots of calls on niteflirt and am a pro at humiliation and chastity roleplays/fantasies. Looking to lock someone up for real now.
    Hi, losers.

I’m a college sorority brat. Yes, a REAL sorority girl. I party with hot frat boys and attend the best tailgates while you jerk off to my pictures in the dark. Don’t you wish you could be one of those boys partying and flirting with me? Or even touching and kissing me? Ha! The only attention you’ll ever get from me will be me dominating and humiliating you.

I’ll have you bending to meet my every whim and desire. Was I wrong? hehehe, we both know the answer to that. Don’t insult me by pretending you’re immune to my sensuality and the powerful hold that I maintain over every aspect of your life. Your only goal is to please me, and you know nothing pleases me more than holding your hard earned cold cash in my pretty little manicured hands and wearing the key to your manhood around my neck.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice