Local Time:
12:34 AM
Birthday:
Jun 29, 1957 (Age: 66)
Norway, Oslo
Freelancer in a creative profession

john gamsund

Member, Male, 66, from Norway, Oslo

Submissive male that knows that Females must be in charge. Hope to be the obedient and loving partner to a Female in a FLR. Jan 30, 2021

john gamsund was last seen:
May 25, 2021
    1. john gamsund
      john gamsund
      Submissive male that knows that Females must be in charge. Hope to be the obedient and loving partner to a Female in a FLR.
    2. john gamsund
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 29, 1957 (Age: 66)
    Norway, Oslo
    Freelancer in a creative profession
    My key is held by:
    I am unfortunately single
    Locked since:
    December 2020 (although it occasionally slips off.)
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Impound Spiral Male Chastity Device, CB-6000 Chastity Device. My favourite is the Impound.
    Chastity resume:
    On and off the last year.
    i am a male that know that Women should be the dominant sex in all walks of life. Because You make wiser and better decisions than us men. Therefore You also will know what is best for the male in a relationship.
    My journey into chastity have led me to this web-page, seeking a Woman who would take it upon Her to spend time training me to be Her perfect husband in a FLR-marriage. i am already obedient, chaste, very hygienic, able to perform a good massage, have good stamina - in case my future Wife would allow it.
    But i am also very much into being cuckolded. And would without hesitation accept the fact that a Woman have needs that are far beyond my capability. So i would be helpful in finding Bulls for Her, suck them hard for Her, and clean up after She and the Bull were finished.
    My aim in a FLR-marriage is that Her happiness is the most important. And Her happiness would make me very happy.
    Hope to learn much from reading and studying these pages.
    I am unfortunately single.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice