Last Activity:
Sep 19, 2018
Local Time:
5:01 AM
Birthday:
Jan 1, 1991 (Age: 33)

joe01

Active member, Male, 33

Does toothpaste really burn/hurt when applied downstairs? Thinking about trying it... for science! May 16, 2018

joe01 was last seen:
Sep 19, 2018
    1. joe01
      joe01
      There's just something about a woman that tells you to do something instead of asking you to do something.
    2. joe01
      joe01
      Being reduced to an object for her pleasure is oddly erotic. More women need to use men as toys.
      lock667 and knightservant like this.
    3. joe01
      joe01
      Woke up with the overwhelming desire to be bound tightly and used. Instead, I clean the apartment... time to use that submissive energy!
      Tommie Jaye likes this.
      1. Tommie Jaye
        Tommie Jaye
        maybe you could ask your Mistress?Master to tie you up after cleaning the house. heck, if i was near you I'd come tie you up. I know sooooo well that feeling that you really want and need to be seriously tied up and used a bit.
        Jul 15, 2016
    4. joe01
      joe01
      "She wanted hands-free orgasms, so she tied his hands behind his back and used his face."
    5. joe01
      joe01
      "I hope you're enjoying the fireworks because you won't be shooting your own off for a very, very long time."
    6. joe01
      joe01
      "It's funny watching you celebrate freedom, knowing deep down you're a slave."
    7. joe01
      joe01
      If only I could spend the night chained to my bed.
      sub pad likes this.
    8. joe01
      joe01
      "The chastity cage is now you're real girlfriend. She is very jealous and horny and wants you in her all the time."
      MalaRara, Jens and muttlyvb like this.
      1. MalaRara
        MalaRara
        I absolutely love it! Is that what your Mistress told you? If so, She is a genius!
        Jun 27, 2016
        joe01 likes this.
    9. joe01
      joe01
      When you think about it, it really is quite weird that I haven't done anything wrong yet I yearn for the feeling of handcuffs on my wrists.
    10. joe01
      joe01
      Had a dream a feminist woman kidnapped me and locked me in chastity. I was going to be used to advocate female supremacy. Weird.
      Tommie Jaye likes this.
      1. xcitedsisssy
        xcitedsisssy
        Sounds like just a nice dream. Not to weird.
        Jun 20, 2016
    11. joe01
      joe01
      Do you want your cock in her beautiful mouth or locked in cold, hard steel chastity? Chastity. Good boy!
    12. joe01
      joe01
      What I wouldn't give to be tied to her bed with my nose up her ass and my tongue trying to get to her pussy.
      Tommie Jaye and teasemeplz like this.
    13. joe01
      joe01
      The desire to submit is so strong. Debating about getting into hypnosis again.
    14. joe01
      joe01
      Best ways to tie yourself up with a belt? Dreaming of being a prisoner.
    15. joe01
      joe01
      If more women knew about my submissiveness, I wonder how many of them would use it against me?
      im_not_here likes this.
    16. joe01
      joe01
      Wouldn't it be hot if she cuffed you to the bed & walked over to the toilet & flushed your chastity keys? Ultimate frustration.
    17. joe01
      joe01
      I get harder over the thought of taking a strapon or giving cunnilingus than I do putting it in her pussy or ass. What is wrong with me?
      1. xcitedsisssy
        xcitedsisssy
        Hey joe01.....The answer to your question is Nothing is wrong. The longer you are locked up the more you look for other avenues of pleasure.
        May 31, 2016
        danijean001 likes this.
      2. joe01
        joe01
        xcitedsisssy What if I said I'm not locked up?
        May 31, 2016
      3. danijean001
        danijean001
        Absolutely nothing is wrong Joe!
        Jun 1, 2016
    18. joe01
      joe01
      I don't know what's scarier. The fact I think the hypnosis/trigger worked or that I wanted it to.
    19. joe01
      joe01
      She said there would no bringing me out of the suggestion after waking me.
    20. joe01
      joe01
      Last summer I had a domme put me under hypnosis that promised to leave me submissive and powerless to all women.
    21. joe01
      joe01
      My cock was made to be locked, my hands were made to be bound, and my nose and mouth were made for her.
      Tommie Jaye likes this.
    22. Colleen1986
      Colleen1986
      Thanks for the "like."
    23. joe01
      joe01
      Dreaming of the day I "regret" these bondage and chastity fantasies.
    24. joe01
      joe01
      Anyone have any inescapable self bondage techniques? I want to be severely fucked next time I tie myself up and be unable to get out.
    25. joe01
      joe01
      Ever have the urge to just be handcuffed or shackled? Tied to a post, tree, bed or fence? I do. I have that urge so bad right now.
      Tommie Jaye likes this.
      1. Tommie Jaye
        Tommie Jaye
        whipping post!!!!1 wrists pulled tight upward, ankles spread wide and tied to bolts in the floor. naked.
        Jul 15, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 1, 1991 (Age: 33)
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice