Jessica Alexander's Recent Activity

1. Jessica Alexander replied to the thread Self lock tips and tricks wanted.

Order a Kitchen Safe from Amazon. Set for 10 days (Max time) then take the batteries out until Oct 22. Once you put the batteries back...

Sep 28, 2022 at 9:49 PM
  2. Jessica Alexander replied to the thread An uphill struggle.

How old are you both? How is your health and fitness?

Sep 28, 2022 at 5:15 PM
  3. Jessica Alexander liked hopefulhubby's post in the thread An uphill struggle.

Our sex life initially was good but fairly tame (99% missionary in bed). We've been together 12 years and the passion declined after our...

Sep 28, 2022 at 5:11 PM
  4. Jessica Alexander replied to the thread I'm new. I'm nervous..

Rookie, lol. I did it anytime I got a chance. Toilets, under the covers at night (real slow and quiet).

Sep 28, 2022 at 12:37 AM
  5. Jessica Alexander liked IB-Chaste's post in the thread I'm new. I'm nervous..

If this turns into mother-in-law is leading everything type story I’m done!

Sep 28, 2022 at 12:27 AM
  6. Jessica Alexander liked IB-Chaste's post in the thread How do I convince my wife?.

Yeah, I think we need to know whether she actually has any interest in flirting with other men on the internet…

Sep 27, 2022 at 8:46 PM
  7. Jessica Alexander liked castmenow's post in the thread Advice needed: Drilling a metal cap Chastity.

I agree with this. If I was doing this I would use a small cutting / slitting disc in the Dremel to cut the triangle shapes out then a...

Sep 27, 2022 at 8:46 PM
  8. Jessica Alexander liked gingers_sub's post in the thread Advice needed: Drilling a metal cap Chastity.

A Dremel tool would be better suited to the task.

Sep 27, 2022 at 8:45 PM
  9. Jessica Alexander replied to the thread Men wearing a full female belt? Instead of the shemale or transformation belts.

Seems it would need a "reverse PA' for security or maybe a tether spout

Sep 27, 2022 at 8:38 PM
  10. Jessica Alexander replied to the thread How do I convince my wife?.

I think we need to know much more about her and your relationship. Maybe get her to make a dating profile on Tinder to prove to her that...

Sep 27, 2022 at 8:18 PM
  11. Jessica Alexander liked longtallsally's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

Hi everyone, Thank you for all the lovely, kind messages. The past couple of weeks haven't been much fun. My Pete's been staying mostly...

Sep 27, 2022 at 8:01 PM
  12. Jessica Alexander replied to the thread Too overweight to use a full male chastity belt?.

Sounds like you need a keyholder to get and keep you motivated for fitness. It can be very effective if they supervise that you are...

Sep 25, 2022 at 8:00 PM
  13. Jessica Alexander liked Proud to be chaste's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

I hope you are doing well, given the circumstances. Wish your father in law a quick recovery. It is only natural to get upset by such...

Sep 25, 2022 at 7:49 PM
  14. Jessica Alexander replied to the thread Lowering libido, elimination / reduction of erection.

This is less extreme than at home castration....

Sep 24, 2022 at 10:38 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice