Leeds, United Kingdom
Businesswoman

Jelai Morgan

Asian Dominatrix, Female, 37, from Leeds, United Kingdom

Jelai Morgan was last seen:
Jan 20, 2016
    1. tdk34
      tdk34
      hi from sissy in south England love to be locked up in metal cage for youre fun.
      Jelai Morgan likes this.
    2. valonaquest
      valonaquest
      You are so beautiful Mistress, shame we are so far apart, I would love to be your slave
      Jelai Morgan likes this.
    3. filltee
      filltee
      I find you very intriguing as well as extremely good looking
      Jelai Morgan likes this.
    4. arman220
      arman220
      Hello. How to become a slave?
      Jelai Morgan likes this.
    5. Jelai Morgan
      Jelai Morgan
      You want pain? I give you pain.
    6. Missy Elaine
      Missy Elaine
      Welcome!
      Jelai Morgan likes this.
      1. Jelai Morgan
        Jelai Morgan
        I hope this site will treat me well.
        Dec 17, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 11, 1986 (Age: 37)
    Leeds, United Kingdom
    Businesswoman
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000
    CB3000
    CMCD
    Penistentiary
    Brig
    I am looking for men or couple that are into Bondage and domination. Corporal punishment is my speciality; hearing the swish of the cane as it lands on your bare, exposed bottom never ceases to amuse me. I have a whole host of implements such as the tawse, paddle, flogger, strap, and riding crop although sometimes you’ll deserve nothing more than to be bent over my knee for a good, long, hard spanking. Depending on your needs I can administer extreme pain or make your body tingle exquisitely with a variety of sensations. I should mention that I have a penchant for gagging a wide-eyed submissive with my dirty knickers.

I am an Asian Domina believing in the power of women as dominant over men. I have a very long list of how I have been craving to dominate men especially those who thinks the way I do. And if there is something I would like to do to someone right now, it would be to entertain his fetishes whatever it may be.

My greatest fantasy would be to be involved in a female-led relationship. I would consider relocation and live-in given that the slave or submissive would take care everything even financially.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice