1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jasmic68's Recent Activity

1. Jasmic68 replied to the thread Cb6000s cutting sack.

I have some lovely little scars on my sac from exactly the same problem. I am afraid the only way to stop the device trying to chew your...

Apr 18, 2018 at 6:20 AM
  2. Jasmic68 replied to the thread Discipline without physically hurting your servant.

(Bear with me, this is on topic as well as continuing the discussion about steering clear of certain topics!) Being different is what...

Apr 17, 2018 at 6:52 PM
  3. Jasmic68 liked Mash2214's post in the thread Discipline without physically hurting your servant.

@Jasmic68 hits the nail on the head. We all have different believes about things like religion, politics, the earth being flat that's...

Apr 17, 2018 at 6:42 PM
  4. Jasmic68 replied to the thread Discipline without physically hurting your servant.

I’ve learnt never to discuss religion with anyone, Brexit with Brits, politics, gun control with Americans, immigration and many other...

Apr 17, 2018 at 2:15 PM
  5. Jasmic68 replied to the thread Ready to throw in the towel.

The device I wear looks like this but isn’t the anti off version with the spikes...

Apr 17, 2018 at 2:12 PM
  6. Jasmic68 replied to the thread Ready to throw in the towel.

My CB cage literally tried to chew my balls off. After I threw it away I wore a Holy Trainer for two years but now wear a metal device I...

Apr 17, 2018 at 2:03 PM
  7. Jasmic68 liked young88's post in the thread General question about chastity device.

The PA piercing is a quick procedure, over before you even knew it. The remainder of the day after the procedure you will have some pain...

Apr 17, 2018 at 1:58 PM
  8. Jasmic68 liked chasteta's post in the thread Chastity and shrinkage.

Personally? No. Scientifically? No. No one has done, as far as I'm aware, any sort of chastity study that would stand up to even the...

Apr 17, 2018 at 8:52 AM
  9. Jasmic68 replied to the thread Discipline without physically hurting your servant.

Elle has never punished me physically for anything, never used corner time, never done anything that would mentally or physically hurt...

Apr 17, 2018 at 8:51 AM
  10. Jasmic68 replied to the thread Discipline without physically hurting your servant.

Are you sure that is a punishment? Are you saying you don’t like it when your Mistress pleasures herself?

Apr 17, 2018 at 8:44 AM
  11. Jasmic68 liked Mash2214's post in the thread Discipline without physically hurting your servant.

Anyone that's in a relationship would agree that when something touches your Heart it can hurt a lot more than any kind of Physical pain...

Apr 17, 2018 at 8:40 AM
  12. Jasmic68 liked Nicoftime's post in the thread The Evolution of Mistress Amante.

So it’s been a few weeks and had been certainly aching to be unlocked. We went out on Saturday afternoon and had some drinks and even...

Apr 16, 2018 at 9:38 PM
  13. Jasmic68 liked Nicoftime's post in the thread The Evolution of Mistress Amante.

Last week or so after pleasuring her and watching and fingering her to a huge orgasm while she used the wand, I climbed on top kissing...

Apr 16, 2018 at 9:37 PM
  14. Jasmic68 replied to the thread Chastity and shrinkage.

I have been wearing a device for two and a half years. The only difference regarding my penis and its size is we have learnt that if my...

Apr 16, 2018 at 9:35 PM
  15. Jasmic68 liked Mistress Jules's post in the thread I Went Back To The Fetish Club.

It’s been a while since I got my kink on. Having sold my share in the dungeon I thought it only proper not to attend the club there for...

Apr 16, 2018 at 9:30 PM