1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Jasmic68
Last Activity:
Dec 16, 2017 at 2:04 PM
Birthday:
May 13
Germany
Freelance Training Consultant

Jasmic68

living in interesting times, Male, from Germany

The last time I was on a website this slow I was on a dial up connection and had to choose between being online or making a phonecall! Oct 31, 2017

Jasmic68 was last seen:
Dec 16, 2017 at 2:04 PM
    1. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Just received some cock rings from Lovehoney. I am amused to see the warning says 'do not use on swollen areas.' That could be a problem.
      1. AlanThom
        AlanThom
        Maybe 'Post-swollen', and not 'Pre-swollen'?
        Aug 17, 2016
        Jasmic68 likes this.
    2. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Why do people put newbie in their username? What happens in ten years time? People will think you are still a newbie...
      AlanThom and KatyTwilight like this.
    3. Mascara^Snake
      Jasmic68 likes this.
      1. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        I do like the Planets, but with Gustav as a name he does sound like he should actually be from over here!
        Aug 15, 2016
        Mascara^Snake likes this.
    4. Mascara^Snake
      Mascara^Snake
      Gosh Jasmic I just love your profile bannery thing it's beautiful. I'll have to pop in more often! x
      lockedup66 likes this.
      1. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        I wish it was me Ms Amanda, alas it's just one of my submissive male fantasies! I would love it to be me, both because of the guys wonderful physique and the position he finds himself in.
        Aug 6, 2016
        lockedup66 and Mascara^Snake like this.
    5. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      KatyTwilight sent me a link about Yoni massage and the best, most wonderful, erotic, sensual, fabulous night happened as a result!
      joe01 and rocket like this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. jemima
        jemima
        ooh thank you , i will try my bestest. Please as well i hope that i haven't been rude to say to your Mistress that my cats name is Elle as well. i done it before i thogt it might be rude.
        Jul 25, 2016
        Jasmic68 likes this.
      3. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        Really!? How sweet! No, that's not rude at all.
        Jul 25, 2016
      4. jemima
        jemima
        oh that ok then thankoo xxx
        Jul 26, 2016
    6. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Off for 19 days in England, my country of birth but no longer my home. I definitely feel like an outsider now.
      CaseyGep likes this.
      1. jemima
        jemima
        well i hopes the weather get better for you jasmic cos its horrible at the mo.
        Jun 29, 2016
      2. sub pad
        sub pad
        Have a good trip sissy Patricia
        Jun 29, 2016
      3. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        It is looking a bit dismal at the moment! Hopefully things will improve.
        Jun 30, 2016
    7. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Tease and denial on hold for 48 hours as I fly back to England to vote in the EU referendum. Bloody stupid. I am pro-remain.
    8. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      A wonderful father day gift - orally pleasuring my Wife to an orgasm. She only said yes because I asked nicely. I love her so much.
      jung-sklave likes this.
    9. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      I am having my first ever butt plug experience! Right now! Wow! It's the medium Roll Play from Lovehoney. The fun really starts when I walk!
      2. KatyTwilight
        KatyTwilight
        Hi sweetie!! Mmmm buttplugs! Be carefull... you're gonna love them! And yes, long term wearing you need to relube every couple of hours, specially if using water based lube. Have fun!
        Jun 11, 2016
        joe01 and Jasmic68 like this.
      3. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        There is something deliciously naughty walking around with the feeling of a butt plug isn't there.
        Jun 11, 2016
        joe01 likes this.
      4. Lexy Sadie
        Lexy Sadie
        Hope it hasn't been your last. The plug and the cage together are powerful. Also it can be fun when you sit and squirm a bit. Maybe you've found out already...
        Aug 30, 2016
    10. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      I've just gone crazy on lovehoney and its all keephimcaged's fault! Strap-ons, butt plugs, games, anal probes, the works!
      AlanThom, rocket and knightservant like this.
      1. harddenial
        harddenial
        We'll be expecting some reviews of your new toys once they've been put to use!
        Jun 7, 2016
        BttmBoy and Jasmic68 like this.
      2. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        What's even better is my Wife was with me when we chose all the goodies, so I'm not going to shock her when it arrives! I am definitely going to do some reviews.
        Jun 7, 2016
    11. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      I am sooooo tired. I need a back rub.
    12. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Experienced one heck of an emotional crash tonight. When things go wrong they really go wrong.
    13. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      I have just written the most incredible journal update. Something has clicked in my Wife and she is throughly enjoying herself. Wow.
      KatyTwilight and MsSage's_slave like this.
      1. KatyTwilight
        KatyTwilight
        Lucky you!! I will read it now. I'm curious about it.
        May 17, 2016
        Jasmic68 likes this.
      2. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        I am still in shock about how she has changed.
        May 17, 2016
    14. iome343
      iome343
      any news about your chastity?
      1. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        All the news is regularly updated in my journal. Right now I have been allowed to have an orgasm (after 2 months, 2 weeks and 2 days) and then been locked up again. My Wife is very happy!
        May 15, 2016
    15. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Over two months since my last orgasm and I realised this morning that part of me still wants to be denied further. I must be crazy!
      2. joe01
        joe01
        Doesn't a year just sound delicious? ;)
        May 13, 2016
        Jasmic68 likes this.
      3. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        My Wife has just unlocked me from my Holy Trainer, made me think I was going to have an orgasm and then denied me. On my birthday!!! She is really getting the hang of this.
        May 13, 2016
      4. Redhead's Hubby
        Redhead's Hubby
        Looks like we're on the same schedule. Tomorrow will be 8 weeks for me with no orgasm. Mistress says another 6 weeks...maybe, and in one intense session the other day when I was servicing her she said I may never get to cum again. I must be crazy too. :)
        May 15, 2016
        Jasmic68 likes this.
    16. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Apologies to anyone I might have been abrupt to recently with my posts. I realise that my humour bas been fragile. I will try to be nice.
      1. jemima
        jemima
        well you always been nice to me anyways.
        May 8, 2016
        Jasmic68 likes this.
    17. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      I don't mind admitting that I am struggling. I gave my Wife control and she is taking over, but this isn't easy.
    18. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      I offered my Wife a chastity pause as real life is being awful and she is so stressed. But she said no, she enjoys it and wants to continue!
      Brianna27 likes this.
    19. rocket
      rocket
      The quite private existence has been interrupted and i asked my wife if we could halt for awhile, she was not in favour of this so we had to find a way to make chastity work, even in those bitch moments, we did and i am glad of it. i wish you luck
      Jasmic68 likes this.
      1. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        Thanks for the support. I am just about to write my journal about how my Wife responded to my offer of a pause. Her response was she wanted to continue! I am speechless!
        May 2, 2016
    20. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      I am going to ask my Wife if she wants to pause with the chastity. Real life is being a complete bitch at the moment.
      Berni3000 likes this.
      1. jemima
        jemima
        i very sorry that you have got a bad time.
        May 1, 2016
      2. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        Thanks Jemima. My Wife got very stressed this morning and blames me. I'm not upset and don't mind taking the blame, but I want to do anything I can to help her get through the next few months.
        May 1, 2016
    21. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      I had a nasty dream last night that my Holy Trainer broke. The end snapped off and my penis was flapping about. It was horrible!
      1. KatyTwilight
        KatyTwilight
        OMG!! What a nightmare!!! ;-)
        Apr 30, 2016
    22. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      My Wife forgave me for ruining her rhubarb plant. I was allowed to give her an orgasm last night as I had been a good boy.
      Berni3000 likes this.
      2. Alceste
        Alceste
        I am not sure I would know how to ruin a rhubarb!
        Apr 27, 2016
      3. Alceste
        Alceste
        Now I read that you did it with a lawnmower. That is pretty extreme!
        Apr 27, 2016
        Jasmic68 likes this.
      4. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        It was fairly terminal! And my Wife absolutely loves gardening as well.
        Apr 27, 2016
    23. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Today I am being ignored because... I mowed the grass and didn't know about the rhubarb plant and mowed that up as well. Beat that.
      1. jemima
        jemima
        it horrible when that happen. i once mow the grass and bumped it into a lovley flower and it died after.
        Apr 23, 2016
      2. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        My Wife was so cross with me she went upstairs and completely ignored me :-(
        Apr 23, 2016
    24. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Ok, I'm not drunk anymore! This is why I only drink a few times a year at the most. Urghhhh...
      2. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        Not too bad, and we finished work early at 13.00, so I am back in my hotel room and resting. And you definitely don't want to swap one addiction for another!
        Apr 14, 2016
        KatyTwilight likes this.
      3. jemima
        jemima
        hangover is horrible. i sometime have one on a Saturday cos Friday my nite off and its like having a fuzzy head all day. i hope you get better quick jasmic. xxxx
        Apr 14, 2016
        Jasmic68 likes this.
      4. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        That is very sweet of you Jemima, I am feeling much better now. I have had a sleep for a few hours and now my tummy is rumbling so I am going to find some food somewhere. I might even go for a run.
        Apr 14, 2016
        jemima likes this.
    25. Kir_S
      Kir_S
      Fantastic profile picture! My favorite position as well. What device do you wear on your balls?
      Jasmic68 likes this.
      1. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        Currently I am in a holy trainer while I lose weight. Once that is complete I am going to get a custome device, not sure which, or maybe a full belt. The Neosteel Arch is my Wife's favorite.
        Apr 5, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    May 13
    Germany
    Freelance Training Consultant
    Your Role in the Chastity Lifestyle:
    • Submissive
    Chastity Devices:
    Attica, cb6000s (probably a Chinese knock off,) a stupidly big chrome device, Holy Trainer v2 Black.
    Chastity Resume:
    12 November 2015 - the HTv2 arrived and things started properly
    I joined the Mansion at a point where I was very new to chastity but also determined to make it work. Chastity has been a complete revelation to me. Unlike many people that I read about Chastity was never a fantasy of mine. My Wife had no issues with me masturbating. The way it has turned into a fantasy that we live is a wonderful surprise to both of us.

Interact

Content:
    Tumblr:
    https://www.tumblr.com/blog/nefariouschastitylife

Signature

My Mistress is my Wife, my guide, my motivation and the best thing that has ever happened to me.

August 21 2016 - January 22 2017 longest denial period

2016 Elle = 72 J = 5 full + 7 ruined
    2017 Elle = 40 +1 J = 4 full + 6 ruined

http://nefariouschastitylife.tumblr.com/

[​IMG]