Jail Bird's Recent Activity

1. Jail Bird liked pietverbecke's post in the thread PIV and Orgasm Frequency.

No more PIV for me for more than one year. According to our contract, I will not be allowed to penetrated her anymore. My...

Apr 19, 2024 at 5:30 PM
  2. Jail Bird replied to the thread PIV and Orgasm Frequency.

Being denied will do that!

Apr 19, 2024 at 3:35 PM
  3. Jail Bird liked cagedhubby-RD's post in the thread PIV and Orgasm Frequency.

My wife is the same way. As long as she cums that is all that is important. However, she has stated that after all of the years she...

Apr 19, 2024 at 3:34 PM
  4. Jail Bird replied to the thread PIV and Orgasm Frequency.

For me, I cum how my wife tells me to. No PIV sex for me. She trained me to accept her Wand as my sore means of having a release. So,...

Apr 19, 2024 at 3:33 PM
  5. Jail Bird replied to the thread PIV and Orgasm Frequency.

Many of us were the same way. Once our wives/KH get use to not having guilt about allowing us to cum when they do, it's smooth sailing...

Apr 19, 2024 at 3:29 PM
  6. Jail Bird liked cagedhubby-RD's post in the thread PIV and Orgasm Frequency.

I hear ya. I dont know what it is about seeing my wife cum. I so love it. It is strange that I dont mind not cumming. I honestly...

Apr 19, 2024 at 3:26 PM
  7. Jail Bird replied to the thread PIV and Orgasm Frequency.

Me too. I love when my wife cums. I feel like a good sub hubby! You get use to dripping! LOL

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:39 PM
  8. Jail Bird liked cagedhubby-RD's post in the thread PIV and Orgasm Frequency.

My wife keeps my cage on 24/7/365. Unless I have a doctor appointment or when I shower. But besides that she wants me caged. I am not...

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:37 PM
  9. Jail Bird liked ladiestoy's post on Jail Bird's profile.

thanks for the likes on my photos

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:15 PM
  10. Jail Bird replied to the thread About Foot Worship.

I think if see something on her feet then yes. Otherwise, it's pretty safe to lick away. Foot worship is a nice thing to provide your...

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:57 PM
  11. Jail Bird replied to the thread Introducing myself.

Welcome to CM!!

Apr 19, 2024 at 12:21 PM
  12. Jail Bird replied to the thread About Foot Worship.

Not sure how to answer. Maybe ask your Mistress what she likes first? Some women love to have their feet licked top, bottom and in...

Apr 19, 2024 at 12:20 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice