iome343's Recent Activity

1. iome343 liked BavarianWoman's post in the thread An open door.

Usually we use seals instead of a lock to secure his cage. Most seals are locked away in our kitchen safe. The safe locks for maximal...

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:52 AM
  2. iome343 liked longtallsally's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

I wouldn't say 'eagerly'! At the moment, I have no wish for him to lick the real thing (I find the thought a bit icky, though of course...

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:50 AM
  3. iome343 liked longtallsally's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

I'm literally laughing out loud! Of course it's all about when you start the mental timer, and when you stop... :-) Sal

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:50 AM
  4. iome343 liked Sarah2023's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

Wow, 8 seconds, we are not far from the England record which is 12.9 seconds, remember that the world record is still held by a French...

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:49 AM
  5. iome343 liked Danton_40's post in the thread Almost there...!.

I'm a 40-year-old man, married, from Italy. I've always been drawn to the BDSM world, especially Femdom. A few years ago, I discovered...

Apr 21, 2024 at 6:34 AM
  6. iome343 liked BavarianWoman's post in the thread An open door.

This morning I wanted him PIV slowly under the blankets. He spooned behind me and I guided his hands to my tits and clit. While he was...

Apr 21, 2024 at 6:29 AM
  7. iome343 liked BavarianWoman's post in the thread An open door.

Can't tell yet, will have to repeat it often before judging.;) But I can already tell, that it kicks me better in the brain, when I...

Apr 21, 2024 at 6:27 AM
  8. iome343 liked longtallsally's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

Thank you for the messages of advice and concern! @Beyondheat, @bondinchas and @boo you've given me a lot to think about - the others...

Apr 21, 2024 at 6:26 AM
  9. iome343 liked MissThick's post in the thread IDEAS FOR FLR.

My husband and I are very keen on flr. We have just had a baby and are struggling with getting out groove back. (Baby is 5 months) We...

Apr 19, 2024
  10. iome343 replied to the thread An open door.

You described well the success of your fucking, with orgasm for you and denial for him. You did not tell whether you felt fulfilled....

Apr 19, 2024
  11. iome343 liked BavarianWoman's post in the thread An open door.

It was great fun yesterday. Of course I could not wait to buy a cock sleeve. I took my husband to the subway and told him that I want...

Apr 19, 2024
  12. iome343 liked BavarianWoman's post in the thread An open door.

We tried numbing, that went well. I don't need a sheath which doubles all dimensions of him but it should limit his arousal to a save...

Apr 19, 2024
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice