IB-Chaste's Recent Activity

1. IB-Chaste liked Tom Allen's post in the thread Best vanilla captions ever.

[ATTACH]

20240419_052833.jpg Apr 19, 2024 at 10:44 AM
  2. IB-Chaste replied to the thread Can u go back?.

Interesting. Only a couple of weeks ago your wife was talking how she’d like you to cum in under a minute. Now she’s already trained you...

Apr 18, 2024 at 7:00 PM
  3. IB-Chaste posted a new thread.

Contrary to popular belief.

It’s not often that I’m free to fulfil my dreams of a full blown erection, it’s even less likely that I’m free to enjoy that erection in...

Forum: Chastity and orgasm denial

Apr 17, 2024 at 5:20 PM
  4. IB-Chaste liked Alphasub6988's post in the thread Anything for my queen..

I am starting this journal just because there are only so many places to openly speak on this type of lifestyle and also just to...

Apr 17, 2024 at 4:25 PM
  5. IB-Chaste liked knightly's post in the thread Just tell them.

I encourage everyone to make this a really valuable thread. To not judge or criticize each other (that just makes it worse and makes...

Apr 16, 2024 at 3:31 PM
  6. IB-Chaste liked madams-sissysub's post in the thread Boundaries.

After being together for 20 plus years in a bdsm relationship both our boundaries have been pushed and broken through over the years,...

Apr 16, 2024 at 4:41 AM
  7. IB-Chaste liked Westu's post in the thread How to deal with sub drop post orgasm..

We discussed reserving full orgasms for when we are together ...while it is always the decision of my Lady to permit me to release, it...

Apr 15, 2024 at 4:36 PM
  8. IB-Chaste replied to the thread How to deal with sub drop post orgasm..

Excellent point. You crave the orgasm so wholly in the moments leading up to it, yet you’re often left questioning whether it was worth...

Apr 15, 2024 at 4:36 PM
  9. IB-Chaste liked Tom Allen's post in the thread Best vanilla captions ever.

[ATTACH]

Tumblr_l_357456304731972.jpg Apr 15, 2024 at 11:42 AM
  10. IB-Chaste replied to the thread How to deal with sub drop post orgasm..

I can’t really give advice on this as I live with my wife so don’t have the same perspective as your partner will, however I can go off...

Apr 15, 2024 at 10:17 AM
  11. IB-Chaste liked MistressNicx's post in the thread How to deal with sub drop post orgasm..

My sub doesn’t live close, so we only get to meet every few weeks. He is locked when we are apart, he has a key for emergencies and...

Apr 15, 2024 at 9:23 AM
  12. IB-Chaste replied to the thread This is Tough.....

Wow! First time I’ve been called a fantasist on here. That’s new. I enjoyed writing my journals at the time. I rarely look back on them...

Apr 15, 2024 at 9:10 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice