Jan 11, 2023
Local Time:
2:30 PM
Home Page:
San Francisco
Hypno-Domme

Hypnovictoria

New member, Female, from San Francisco

Just read about numbing creams preventing erections. Sounds like a fun experiment! Despite all the CBT I've done, I haven't tried this yet. Jan 10, 2023

Hypnovictoria was last seen:
Jan 11, 2023
    1. Hypnovictoria
      Hypnovictoria
      Just read about numbing creams preventing erections. Sounds like a fun experiment! Despite all the CBT I've done, I haven't tried this yet.
  • About

Home Page:
    https://hypnovictoria.com/
    San Francisco
    Hypno-Domme
    Keyholder of:
    Many good boys
    Your chastity role:
    • Domme
    Chastity devices:
    I have used many devices. It depends on the sub, and which chastity device is most comfortable for their penis, because I want them to stay in as long as possible!
    Chastity resume:
    I've kept many cocks locked. Longest I've kept someone in chastity so far is 6 weeks.
    My name is Victoria, I am a Hypno-Domme and for me, hypno domination is a profession and a lifestyle. Femdom has been my lifestyle for as long as I can remember.

I have D/s dynamics in most of my intimate relationships, and since I was a teenager, I’ve loved being around shy submissive guys. If you want to know why, you can read about it on my website:
    https://hypnovictoria.com/index.php/2019/10/17/why-i-like-submissive-men/

I love orgasm control, sexuality control and chastity. I think chastity is one way to control sexuality, but not the only way.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice