Headtrip's Recent Activity

1. Headtrip liked Goddess Jade's post in the thread Encouraging Chastity Captions!.

Come on boys, get a little creative, you can do better. Dig deeper into those creative minds of yours, get those hands and minds working...

SSCSS caption.png Apr 19, 2024 at 2:19 PM
  2. Headtrip liked IB-Chaste's post in the thread Encouraging Chastity Captions!.

[ATTACH]

IMG_6887.jpeg Apr 19, 2024 at 2:18 PM
  3. Headtrip replied to the thread Is her pleasure your priority?.

Yes. And much more sk than BC, so for sure there is a rewiring. At least for me. Most notably: that "satisfied" feeling I used to get...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:48 AM
  4. Headtrip replied to the thread Why does your KH never let you O?.

I go a few months between ruineds and year(s) between "real" (piv) O's. Was NOT my choice but I find Im not only accepting it but...

Apr 17, 2024 at 10:51 PM
  5. Headtrip liked JaySaysYes's post in the thread Why does your KH never let you O?.

I can meditate and have an orgasm, caged or not. No one can disallow that. It's ultimately a choice. She doesn't want me to have an...

Apr 17, 2024 at 10:42 PM
  6. Headtrip liked OrdinaryGuy's post in the thread Do men like this stuff?.

It's nice knowing I'm with like company. This all is relatively new to me. It's not so much that I'm learning to like it. I found...

Apr 17, 2024 at 10:38 PM
  7. Headtrip replied to the thread Leaking.

For me it takes weeks after any draining and usually occurs when spooning my wife while we sleep. She loves feeling my cage press...

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:31 PM
  8. Headtrip liked bondinchas's post in the thread Do men like this stuff?.

My wife and I had one of those moments when I was ill and really feeing under the weather some time ago, but with a very different...

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:25 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice