Apr 23, 2024 at 6:46 AM
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
7:22 AM
UK near London

harddenial

Member, Male, from UK near London

Just passed 1000 days since Mistress allowed me a proper orgasm (just before first Covid lockdown). Only a few ruins and milking since then. Dec 2, 2022

harddenial was last seen:
Apr 23, 2024 at 6:46 AM
    1. harddenial
      harddenial
      Told this morning there was 'unfinished business' (previous O not up to standard!). After 2 good O's my tongue was dismissed. Still locked..
    2. harddenial
      harddenial
      Large uncontrollable dribble necessitated a change of shorts before leaving house! Caused by embrace with wife, but she told me off anyway!
      4brenlocked likes this.
    3. harddenial
      harddenial
      Yesterday was a case of a tease too far and quite a result!
      4brenlocked likes this.
    4. harddenial
      harddenial
      Uncaged for overseas business flights. On return another perineum massage from my wife but no orgasm in sight...
      Kontraband likes this.
    5. harddenial
      harddenial
      June 2nd, nice perineum milking by my wife, lots of dripping and no orgasm.
      4brenlocked likes this.
    6. harddenial
      harddenial
      May 2nd, nice perineum milking by my wife, lots of dripping and no orgasm.
      4brenlocked likes this.
    7. harddenial
      harddenial
      Jan 14th: Spontaneous large ejaculation without orgasm when bringing my wife off several times orally. She had removed the cage...
    8. harddenial
      harddenial
      Jan 11th: 4 weeks locked 24/7 and 9 weeks since last O. My cock was protesting big time this a.m. as it tried to erect! Time for a run!
    9. harddenial
      harddenial
      Dec 17th: Milked. Must have touched a nerve because I've never felt so ready to come afterwards, really horny. Nearly 6 weeks since last O.
    10. harddenial
      harddenial
      Teased via body massage, ending with ......... "now clear off"!
    11. harddenial
      harddenial
      Nov 27th: Milking via Njoy wand, quite a lot of dripping. No orgasm since the 9th.
      Kir_S likes this.
    12. harddenial
      harddenial
      November 9. Orgasm while plugged and caged by teasing involving no contact with my penis.
    13. harddenial
      harddenial
      Nov 3. Heavy tease session with cage left in place. 5 weeks since last O.
    14. harddenial
      harddenial
      Oct 26: Some more teasing and fed my drips to swallow, but no orgasm on the horizon. Pussy worship postponed due to heavy cold!
    15. harddenial
      harddenial
      Sep 7, still caged. My wife just enjoyed four oral orgasms and then told me "thanks, now go away."
    16. harddenial
    17. harddenial
      harddenial
      Aug 27, Uncaged for a day to go sea swimming. Didn't want the cage and lock corroding!
    18. harddenial
      harddenial
      Aug 16: enjoyed an intense orgasm: my wife deliberately teased me past the point of no return. Cock was caged throughout and still is.
    19. harddenial
      harddenial
      Last orgasm July 14th 2013. Nice surprise, hot weather definitely a factor!
  • About

UK near London
    My key is held by:
    Mistress
    Locked since:
    Longest without any removal at all so far: 7 months and also a few six month stints..
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    MM Jailbirds, Gerecke Twister 2, CB 6000 and 3000.
    Involved in orgasm denial and chastity for more than 16 years. This has evolved to a lifestyle of long-term chastity.
    My current device is a 3/4" micro JB, the devices having got smaller and smaller, starting at more than 4".
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice