HappyInHeels
Last Activity:
Nov 7, 2011
Local Time:
11:07 AM

HappyInHeels

currently listening to my wife fuck her Bull... listening because she sent me to the bedroom so she could have some privacy. if I'm lucky i'll be allowed the priveledge of fucking her well used pussy Apr 23, 2011

HappyInHeels was last seen:
Nov 7, 2011
    1. subklik
      subklik
      Hello Happyinheels:
      i just read your bio, and i am fascinated with it. We have stopped cucking for abour four years now. i still remember the last time She came home with cum inside her.
      However apart from that i dress when at home too, when i work fromhome i amoften restrained by a padlocked chain the wherever it is, and currently daily caning. She says "caning for training"...
    2. HappyInHeels
      HappyInHeels
      currently listening to my wife fuck her Bull... listening because she sent me to the bedroom so she could have some privacy. if I'm lucky i'll be allowed the priveledge of fucking her well used pussy
      1. Missy Tanya
        Missy Tanya
        Did you get Sloppy Seconds, or did she have enough with just her bull??
        Apr 23, 2011
      2. HappyInHeels
        HappyInHeels
        I was allowed penetration, but not allowed to cum inside her. I had to pull out and cum on her very well used pussy.
        Apr 23, 2011
  • About

Chastity devices:
    CB 3000
    CB 6000s (just got it!!)
    Chastity resume:
    Feb 13, 2010
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice