1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
hampshirepuppy
Last Activity:
Feb 17, 2018 at 9:31 PM
Local Time:
11:28 AM

Following 1

Birthday:
Oct 20, 1968 (Age: 49)
Hampshire
Admin

hampshirepuppy

New Member, Male, 49, from Hampshire

I know it is more 65 OAP than 007 Licence to Kill but at least it is me! Feb 16, 2018 at 11:11 AM

hampshirepuppy was last seen:
Feb 17, 2018 at 9:31 PM
    1. hampshirepuppy
      hampshirepuppy
      I know it is more 65 OAP than 007 Licence to Kill but at least it is me!
    2. hampshirepuppy
      hampshirepuppy
      Looking for a Mistress who is a kind as she is cruel to hold me in Chasity
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 20, 1968 (Age: 49)
    Hampshire
    Admin
    Your Role in the Chastity Lifestyle:
    • Submissive
    My Wish List(s):
    I believe a slave or submissive role is to serve, as well as Chasity I enjoy Humiliation, CBT, Nipple torture among others but most of all to please my Mistress.
    As my name suggests i enjoy puppy play but am not one thing
    I used the puppy synonym you might say to overcome my shyness but I am now far more comfortable in my own skin and I have accepted myself for what I am.

I am a submissive be it as a puppy, sub or slave, I enjoy serving and to be used.

If I am honest I would like a single Mistress as an owner but until I am lucky enough to find that person I am open to casual play.

I am not going to list all my kinks here as it is both a little pointless and gives the thrill seekers something to read but I believe that likes as limits are better discussed and agreed on a one to one basis.

I am planning to keep the Hampshirepuppy screen name as somebody said to me that a puppy is a state of mind in as much as it is somebody who is there to be an amusing plaything for Mistress