6:07 PM
Birthday:
Aug 6, 1991 (Age: 32)
Porsgrunn, Telemark, Norway

gertiss

32, from Porsgrunn, Telemark, Norway

gertiss was last seen:
Mar 19, 2023
    1. There are no messages on gertiss's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 6, 1991 (Age: 32)
    Porsgrunn, Telemark, Norway
    Locked since:
    February 2012
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    This gurl has used the following devices:

CB3000;
    CB6000;
    CB6000s;
    Holy Trainer v2;
    Variety of chinese knock-offs
    Chastity resume:
    02/07/2012 - received the first chastity device this gurl ever purchased, a CB3000. Put it on and noticed huge issues with long term wear due to the ring;
    I am 26 years old and have no real experience in BDSM. I have been interested in BDSM for a couple of years now and have done a lot of research on what it all means and entails. Right now, I am looking for a Mistress/play partner to guide me through the process of becoming a submissive. I am very interested by CD/TV sissy activities. I am pretty much heterosexual as I have not tried anything with a person of the same sex as of yet but I would not say no to trying with the right person, setting and prior acquaintance.

I stand at 1 m and 82 cm tall and am neither overweight, nor underweight. I am not muscular as I cannot find time to exercise due to the rigors of day to day life. I have long dark chestnut hair ( very long ) that I generally wear in a ponytail and black eyes. Some would say that I have Asian features ( where my face is considered ) but I do not tend to agree.

Among the things I have tried and experienced for a couple of times ( and liked ): bondage, chastity, forced feminization, butt plugs, nipple clamps, nipple suction cups/pumps, gags, blindfolds, flogging, spanking.

I'm very happy that I finally found it in me to do what I always felt was the right thing and start HRT. I've never been more at peace with myself. On hormones since March 2017 :D

Interact

Content:
    FetLife:
    https://fetlife.com/users/2163297
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice