Wendygirl
      Hiya and welcom enjoy your self.
      Be good to read a bit about you xx wendy
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 20, 1981 (Age: 43)
    West Coast
    Freelance Editor/Proofreader/Author
    I'm bisexual, and met my husband when I started dating his first wife. We were poly (2m2f) for about six years, but ultimately the poly unit separated (largely over the issue of kids; I don't have any, nor do I want them). Prior to my husband, I only slept with women, so he is the first man I was with. That is not to say that he's the only one I've been with, of course. Just the one I fell in love with.

Since I was very young, I've liked to humiliate and dominate others, largely psychologically but sometimes physically as well. The humiliation kink goes very deep with me, but I tend not to be interested in willing, eager slaves. To put it bluntly, I do not actually enjoy putting a man in a cage (or a dress, or restraints, or anything of the sort) if he seems to eager to have that done to him. Locking up my husband, maintaining control over him, and being in charge of him is very powerful to me because he is not a sissy and has not been easy to dominate. Nor would I want him to be. He's not my slave, he's my husband, and I'm very proud of that key around my ankle as well as the cock it goes to.

I also live with a cat, and have a pinball machine in my kitchen. So that's me, more or less.

Signature

"It's lonely being a cannibal; tough making friends."
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice