Local Time:
7:20 PM

Following 1

Birthday:
Sep 7, 1987 (Age: 36)
London

faustu5

New member, Male, 36, from London

London. Bright, confident, tall, fit, modest (ha), professional seeking femme, dominant, woman. Jul 20, 2019

faustu5 was last seen:
Jul 9, 2023
    1. faustu5
      faustu5
      London. Bright, confident, tall, fit, modest (ha), professional seeking femme, dominant, woman.
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 7, 1987 (Age: 36)
    London
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Holy Trainer V2 hot pink, Holy Trainer nano pink, Steel birdcage type with ball spreader
    Chastity resume:
    Experimented with chastity in and out of relationships for brief periods, but never longer. Looking for a long term FLR.
    Extrovert, left wing. Optimistic, enthusiastic, empathetic and sarcastic.

In terms of my vital statistics I'm a 36, 24, 36 and my greatest wish is for world peace. Go Redsocks! I joke.

I'm 31 years old, 6'2", blue eyes, brown hair, well muscled, about 13 stone dripping wet.

In my regular life I'm a doctor (a psychiatrist!), painter/printmaker, reader and hedonist.

I'm very submissive. I used to say I was a switch but mein Gott in himmel I was completely wrong about that, maybe it took a while to work out how the societal expectations of men influenced me.

I'm interested in finding someone to be with, ideally long term. The mix of vanilla/kink is very much up to us - but I would like an FLR.

My ideal person is outgoing, left wing, fit and healthy, and interested in the world - someone I can admire. Funny is also good.

Kink wise I have a whole document ha (see previous posts if you want to see it), but the most important thing is I like to please my partner, I'm turned on when you're turned on and I like control, humiliation and bondage
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice