"We are neither temporary nor part time" - Mistress Jan 27, 2020

Dylan57 was last seen:
Dec 3, 2020 at 4:49 AM
    1. Dylan57
      Dylan57
      "We are neither temporary nor part time" - Mistress
    2. MistressS
      MistressS
      I am happy to have you join my followers. I did read your intro. If I may be of any assistance let me know.
      Dylan57 likes this.
      1. Dylan57
        Dylan57
        Thank you, MistressS. I'm feeling my way along the path of chastity and appreciate your assistance. One thing I've just learned is that the Holy Trainer style requires frequent cleaning as urine collects due to slow drainage, making it unsuitable for extended wear. It's these details that are difficult to anticipate. I expect I'll be switching cages like rotating tires.
        Oct 20, 2019
        Burn_e and Mash2214 like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 3, 1957 (Age: 63)
    New York
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    Wife (Mistress)
    Locked since:
    June 2018, Unlocked but chaste 1-1-09
    Your chastity role:
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    CB6k, BON4Small, MM Jailbird, PA with 2nd ring and ownership tag, Cherry Keeper w Headlock, full belt, PA with chain and ownership disk
    Chastity resume:
    Selflocked beginning Oct. 2018. Wife became Key Holder 12-12-19.
    Slave to my wife/key holder ("Mistress"). Previously self locking. Marriage has been chaste since 1 -1-2009, but I self locked June 2018. So in a way I've been in chastity for over 10 years. I try to be what she calls an attentive husband and obedient slave. I do my assigned chores, take the initiative when necessary, always deferring to her judgement. I take satisfaction in making her happy. For example, giving her a massage every night has become our ritual. Very satisfying for both of us.
    Oral servicing has been extended to a male friend of her sister. It's getting complicated.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice